Top rated personal injury attorney in Dallas, TexasTurley Law Firm
Attorney Linda Turley has handled cases involving serious injury and death, throughout her career. At the firm, Turley Law Firm, Ms. Turley handles cases involving products liability, negligence, medical malpractice and special projects sections.
Ms. Turley earned her undergraduate degree from Georgetown University and graduated from the University of Texas School of Law with honors in 1983. Since 1988 she has been board certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. She is a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice, and the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association. She has held many leadership positions within these organizations, including Chair of the AAJ Product Liability Section and Women Trial Lawyers' Caucus.
Ms. Turley frequently teaches other lawyers on issues involved in preparation and trial of injury and death cases and has written more than 35 articles on a variety of subjects involved in trial practice.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Trucking accidents, Medical malpractice, Birth injury, Delayed or incorrect diagnosis, Motor vehicle defects
- 50% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 30% Personal injury - medical malpractice: plaintiff
- 20% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1983, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.wturley.com/attorneys/linda-turley/
- Member, The American Association for Justice (formerly ATLA)
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, ABOTA - American Board of Trial Advocates
- Member, Texas Bar Association
- Member and Past Board Member, Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas, 1983
- Jury Verdict in Fritzgerald v. Prabhkar recognized as one of 100 largest verdicts in the nation for 2009 by Verdict Search
- Served as a member of the Task Force on the Revision of the Texas Rules of Civil Procedure
- Past Chair of Product Liability Section, ATLA
- My argument in the Schwartz v. John Deere case was included in Million Dollar arguments, a taped series of jury arguments given in million dollar plus jury verdict cases., Schwartz v. John Deerer jury argument, Million Dollar Arguments
- 2003 selected as a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, ABOTA
- Past Chair of Womens Trial Lawyers Caucus, ATLA
- Contributor to Million Dollar Arguments, Schwartz v. John Deere
- Included in top 100 Verdicts in Texas for Fritzgerald v. Prabhakar tried in Dallas County, Texas, 2008
- Ms. Turley’s jury argument in Schwartz v. John Deere is included in the Million Dollar Argument series.
- Ms. Turley has written more than 35 articles on a variety of subjects involved in trial practice.
- Graduated with honors from University of Texas School of Law, Austin, Texas, 1983
- Georgetown University, Washington, District of Columbia, B.S.,, 1980
- Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1988
- Texas Bar Association
Office location for Linda Turley
6440 N Central Expy
Dallas, TX 75206
- Super Lawyers: 2005 - 2006, 2008 - 2022