Top Rated Class Action & Mass Torts Attorney in Dallas, TX
Selected to Rising Stars: 2010 - 2015
Majed Nachawati is a founding partner of Fears | Nachawati Law Firm. Since its inception, the firm has expanded across multiple practice areas and represents clients on a nationwide basis in connection with defective drug and medical device litigation, public entities, class actions, antitrust matters, as well as serious personal injury and wrongful death cases.
After his graduation from the University of Houston Law School, Mr. Nachawati completed a two year judicial clerkship for the 13th Court of Appeals of Texas. Following his clerkship, he started his law firm with Co-Founding Partner, Bryan Fears. From the law firm's beginning, Mr. Nachawati has been an integral part of establishing the firm's reputation as an ethical, honest, aggressive, skilled firm that provides top notch representation to both contingency and hourly clients. He sees practicing law as a calling--not just a career. The firm goes the distance for its clients, and as those who have found themselves on the otherside of the courtroom can attest, will not be intimidated, regardless of who it goes up against.
Because of his extensive experience and work in mass torts and serious personal injury, Mr. Nachawati has been honored by several media outlets as a preeminent lawyer. He is often quoted by various media outlets on mass tort, wrongful death and serious personal injury matters. He has successfully pursued and won large verdicts and settlement for his clients in serious personal injury, mass tort and wrongful death cases, including prescription drug litigation, medical device litigation, motor vehicle accidents, work accidents and other catastrophic injury cases. Among these is a $3M verdict against Cook Medical for defective IVC filters, and a $166M verdict in a murder-for-hire case that had been ongoing since 2014.
With a wealth of experience, Mr. Nachawati takes pride in his commitment to client service. He serves as the district chairman for the Grievance Committee of the State Bar of Texas. In 2019, he was appointed to the Dallas Bar Association's legal ethics committee and lawyer referral services committee. He is also a member of the Mac Taylor Inn of Court. Mr. Nachawati is admitted to practice before the State Bar of Texas, and the Arkansas State Bar, and is also a member of the Northern, Southern and Eastern United States District Courts along with the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals. He is also a Leader's Forum Member of the American Association for Justice, serves on the Board of Directors for Public Justice, Board of Directors for the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, the Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee for the Dallas Bar Association and is a member of the American Bar Association, Dallas Trial Lawyers Association, Dallas Hispanic Bar Association and various others legal organizations. Mr. Nachawati is a highly sought after speaker and author of papers in connection with mass torts and ethics, as well as public entity representation and ethics. Few attorneys in the nation have the unique qualifications from an ethics stand point in theory, as a practitioner, and as a Panel Chairman of the Grievance Committee.
Mr. Nachawati's level of expertise, skills and results are nearly unsurpassed in the legal community. For those who need a lawyer willing to fight to the end, Mr. Nachawati can be reached by calling 1.866.705.7584.
About Majed Nachawati
First Admitted: 2004, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://fnlawfirm.com/team/majed-nachawati/
- Public Entities including but not limited to States, Cities, Countis, Townships, Parishes, School Districts, as well as Injured People, Wrongful Death Heirs, Consumers, Entrepeneurs, and Businesses.
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- Member, Panel Chairman - Grievance Committee for the State Bar of Texas - responsible for presiding over grievances filed against Texas lawyers and disbarment proceedings related to grievances., 2012
- Board of Director, Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Diversity in the Profession, State Bar of Texas Committee
- Member, Legal Ethics Committee, Dallas Bar Association, 2009
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas, 2004
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court of Colorado
- Leader's Forum, AAJ PAC--American Association for Justice
- Member, Dallas Hispanic Bar Association
- Member, Hispanic National Bar Association
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Our law firm only hires the best and brightest lawyers. Our lawyers possess over 100 years of combined legal experience. Many of our lawyers are board certified in personal injury and civil trial law. Our lawyers have also been voted by their peers as Super Lawyers, a distinction given only to 5% of lawyers in the nation. Our firm and cases we have handled have been featured in national, regional and local media sources including but not limited to CNN, Fox News, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes Magazine, The Los Angeles Times, The Huffington Post, Texas Monthly, The Dallas Morning News, The Dallas Observer,CBS News, Fort Worth Magazine and several other media sources.
Pro bono/Community Service
- Pro Bono Work:40 hours a year representing indigent and pro bono clients.
- $3,000,000.00 - Head on Collision (attorneys' fees $1,200,000.00, case costs $55,000.00) $1,800,000.00 - Auto accident (attorneys' fees $720,000.00, case costs $22,000.00) $1,200,000.00 - Car crash (attorneys' fees $480,000.00, case costs $15,000.00) $982,000.00 - Products liability (attorneys' fees $392,800.00, case costs $10,000.00) $950,000.00 - Class Action (attorneys' fees $300,000.00, case costs $15,542.00) $300,000.00 - Work injury on behalf of an Injured Steel Worker (attorneys' fees $120,000.00, case costs $24,236.00) $275,000.00 - Motorcycle Accident (attorneys' fees $110,000.00, case costs $8962.00) $255,000.00 - SUV Rollover (attorneys' fees $102,000.00, case costs $18,000.00) $250,000.00 - Dog Bite (attorneys' fees $100,000.00, costs $8200.00) $145,000.00 - 18 wheeler death case (attorneys' fees $58,000.00, costs $6720.00)
- J.D. - University of Houston Law Center , 2003
- Southern Methodist University, B.A.
- Judicial Law Clerk, Thirteenth Court of Appeals, 2004
- Conflicts of Interest and Ethical Considerations When Representing Clients in the Opioid Litigation., Speaker, Ethics Speaker, American Association for Justice, Consumer Right, 2017
- Parents: what is your take on this? Let us know in the comments. https://t.co/JiEUY1J5SC
- Have you ever been injured at work? Send us a message or give us a call, we are here to help with valuable legal... https://t.co/HV7lFKoZvr
- At Fears Nachawati, we would get him the compensation he deserves. #GoBoys https://t.co/UE6FN9gAEa
- Denton drivers: be careful handling cell phones while behind the wheel starting June 1! https://t.co/Vzfq3YXsWU
- Protect yourself and those around you—don't text and drive. Check out the latest blog post from our attorneys and... https://t.co/Im9geFTlmj
- Birth Defect Lawyer In Dallas TexasAbogado de defectos congénitos en Dallas Texas http://t.co/e2KleFT
- 2 Year Old Drowns During Pool Party 2 Años de edad se ahoga durante partido de Pool http://p.ost.im/p/EMSjw
- Fort Worth Man Struck & Killed on I35Fort Worth hombre golpeado y muerto el I35 http://p.ost.im/p/EUNV3
- PERSONAL INJURY TO CERTAIN PERSONSLESIONES PERSONALES A CIERTAS PERSONAS http://p.ost.im/p/E5eHW
- LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENT HIRING BY IN-HOME SERVICE COMPANIES AND RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY COMPANIESRESPONSABILIDAD PARA L http://p.ost.im/p/EuA6S
Last Updated: 5/15/2022