Michael C. Wilson
Top rated business litigation attorney in Dallas, TexasMunck Wilson Mandala, LLP
Attorney Michael C. Wilson is a partner with the Munck Wilson Mandala law firm, which has law offices in Dallas, Austin and Marshall, Texas, as well as Los Angeles, California. Nationally recognized as one of the top trial attorneys in the country, Mr. Wilson has more than 28 years of legal experience, and he represents the rights and interests of a diverse range of clients throughout the United States who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Commercial litigation
· Construction litigation
· Intellectual property litigation
· Inter partes reviews
· Large loss property subrogation
· Patent infringement litigation
As a result of the enormous success he has achieved coupled with his extensive legal knowledge and experience, Mr. Wilson routinely handles highly complex, high-stakes litigation matters for both plaintiffs and defendants alike who have disputes totaling more than $100 million. Among his most recent successes, he served as lead counsel in two cases that resulted in eight-figure verdicts, and he has helped secure more than $100 million in recoveries for those dealing with complex construction and property damage cases.
In addition, Mr. Wilson helped secure a $77 million judgment involving patent infringement and the alleged theft of trade secrets, which stands as one of the largest jury verdicts ever awarded in the country for that type of case. He has extensive experience handling matters for clients in a wide variety of industries, including pharmaceuticals, consumer electronics, wireless communication, software development, semiconductors, commercial construction and manufacturing, to name a few.
A 1988 graduate of the University of Texas with a B.B.A. in finance, Mr. Wilson returned to his alma mater and obtained his Juris Doctor with honors from the University of Texas School of Law in 1991. The State Bar of Texas admitted him to practice that same year, and he is also admitted to practice before all U.S. District Courts in Texas as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th and Federal Circuits. He has also handled cases in various state and federal courts across the country.
Mr. Wilson is an active member of the State Bar of Texas, the Dallas Bar Association and the American Trial Lawyers Association. Honored for his outstanding professionalism and legal abilities, he has received numerous accolades from his peers, including consistent recognition from The Best Lawyers in America since 2018 and a Best Lawyers in Dallas designation from D Magazine.
Best Lawyers® and The Best Lawyers in America© are registered trademarks of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC. The names, logo, and database are protected under the trademark, copyright, and fair use laws of the United States of America. Any use of name, including in electronic form, must be made only by permission and under the guidelines of BL Rankings, LLC d/b/a Best Lawyers and Co., LLC.
Practice areasBusiness litigation, Intellectual property litigation
- 50% Business litigation
- 50% Intellectual property litigation
First Admitted: 1991, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.munckwilson.com/attorney/michael-c-wilson/
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- Texas, 1991
- Best Lawyers in Dallas, D Magazine, 2015
- Best Lawyers in America, Woodward White, Inc., 2018-2020
- Texas Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2009 – 2019
- Top Litigators, Super Lawyers – Business Edition, 2010 – 2014
- University of Texas, B.B.A. Finance, Austin, Texas 1988
- Texas Advanced Optoelectronic Solutions, Inc. v. Intersil Corporation
- iLife Technologies Inc. v. Nintendo of America Inc.
Office location for Michael C. Wilson
600 Banner Place Tower
12770 Coit Road
Dallas, TX 75251
- Super Lawyers: 2009 - 2022
Find me online
- MWM’s trademark attorneys recently hosted clients and guests for a happy hour at the @INTA Leadership Meeting. In a… https://t.co/OZ673Nfot2
- 🎉Congratulations to Jenny Martinez for being recognized by @SuperLawyers for her work in business #litigation. Lear… https://t.co/dLdV9dV5cG
- 🏈Today, we showed our support for our favorite sports teams at MWM. https://t.co/kTGwp137tm