I am board certified in criminal trial and appellate law. I represent clients throughout Texas and throughout the United States in Federal cases. I have been recognized on the Texas Super Lawyer list since 2004 and have also been recognized as one of Dallas' best criminal defense lawyers in D Magazine. I pride myself in representing my clients with honesty and integrity.
First Admitted: 1990, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://www.brodenmickelsen.com/criminal-defense-law-firm/mic...
- Have won numerous not guilty verdict in serious felony cases in Texas state courts, including robbery and murder. Have won not guilty verdicts in Federal court in cases involving among other things, computer hacking, evironmental lab fraud, and theft of trade secrets.
- Former chair of the Dallas Criminal Justice Committee; former board member of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association and former adjunct professor of trial advocacy at SMU law school.
- Board Certified in Criminal and Criminal Appellate Law Lisensed in the US Supreme Court; US Court of Appeals Fifth Circuit, Sixth Circuit, Eighth Circuit and Tenth Circuit. Lcensed in all Federal District Courts in Texas.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 1990
- Criminal Appeals
- Federal Criminal Defense
- Texas Criminal Defense
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Super Lawyers: 2004 - 2023