Ramon E. Gonzalez
Top rated personal injury attorney in Dallas, TexasLaw Office of Ramon E. Gonzalez, P.C.
A Texas-based trial lawyer, Ramon E. Gonzalez is the owner of the firm Ramon E. Gonzalez located in Dallas. Offering his service to the citizens of the state since 2015, he counsels his clients in matters involving car crashes, bar liability, intentionally inflicted injuries, work injuries and wrongful death. He also looks into cases where his clients need help with immigration law.
An alumnus of Sam Houston State University, Mr. Gonzalez received his bachelor’s degree in political science and criminal justice in 2009. He was a part of various societies as well, including the International Hispanic Association and The National Society of Leadership and Success. He received his master’s degree from Texas A&M University before proceeding with his law studies. He later obtained his Juris Doctor in the year 2015 from The George Washington University Law School, where he also served as a student attorney at the Federal, Criminal, & Appellate Clinic.
After graduating and earning his bar license, Mr. Gonzalez started as an attorney at a prominent Dallas-based firm known for its personal injury services.
Over the years, Mr. Gonzalez has gained knowledge and experience in his area of law, and confidently represents his clients in several courts, including the Choctaw Nation Tribal Court and the United States District Courts for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas.
Mr. Gonzalez’s dedication and contribution have been recognized by many organizations. The National Trial Lawyers honored him by including him in their Top 40 Under 40 list. Furthermore, he was recognized by Lawyers of Distinction and rated “Excellent” on Avvo. He is an active member of numerous organizations, such as the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice and the American Bar Association.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Animal bites, Assault, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Sexual abuse - plaintiff, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2015, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://regonzalez.com/about-me
- Masters in Public Service and Administration, Texas A&M University, College Station. , 2012
- B.A. in Political Science and Criminal Justice, Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, TX. , 2009
- Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma, 2020
- Northern District of Texas, 2017
- Eastern District of Texas, 2016
- Texas, 2015
- Texas Bar College, Member, 2021
- Texas Bar College, Member, 2020
- Clients rear-ended, resulting in soft-tissue damage to cervical spine. $575,000. , 2022
- Client rear-ended, causing soft-tissue injuries to lumbar spine. $500,000. , 2022
- Client rear-ended resulting in soft-tissue damage to the cervical spine. $450,000. , 2022
- Rear-end resulting in soft-tissue injuries to lower back. $1,248, 947.63, 2021
- Minor client attacked by dog at a children's party. $300,000. , 2021
- Client assaulted by a security guard at bar/club. $886,504.08, 2018
- Top 40 Under 40 Award, The National Trial Lawyers, 2022
- , Top 40 Under 40 Award , The National Trial Lawyers , 2021
- , Top 40 Under 40 Award , The National Trial Lawyers , 2020
- , Top 50 Verdict in Texas, Top-Verdict, 2018
Office location for Ramon E. Gonzalez
1111 W Mockingbird Ln
Dallas, TX 75247
- Rising Stars: 2023