Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Dallas, TexasHindieh Law P.L.L.C.
Founder of Hindieh Law PLLC in Dallas, Texas, Ray Hindieh is an attorney who represents clients with criminal defense, immigration and civil rights matters throughout Dallas. With a decade of experience practicing law, Mr. Hindieh has handled cases such as misdemeanors, felonies, family violence, assault, DWI and intoxication offenses.
He has a reputation for taking on complex cases and helping his clients navigate them smoothly and efficiently. He is well aware of the sensitive nature of these cases and uses an empathetic and compassionate approach. He keeps his clients informed through the entire legal process and has achieved considerable success upholding the rights of his clients.
Mr. Hindieh has a Bachelor of Arts degree from the Hofstra University and earned his Juris Doctor from the Tulane University School of Law. After earning his law degree, Mr. Hindieh became an Assistant District Attorney for the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office. He was a prosecutor and served in Dallas County. It was here that he gained invaluable experience by taking on several misdemeanor and felony cases.
After practicing as a prosecutor for the DA’s office, Mr. Hindieh left for private practice, eventually founding Hindieh Law. He understands the emotional and psychological consequences of a criminal charge and fiercely advocates for his clients’ rights and liberties. In addition to serving clients with criminal defense matters, he serves clients who have faced civil rights violations and have immigration issues.
Mr. Hindieh was former criminal chair for the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers. For his accomplishments in the legal field, he has been featured on D Magazine in the Best Lawyers in Dallas list. He has also been included in the list of Top 40 under 40 Trial Lawyers.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Law, Felony, Misdemeanor, Prosecution
- 50% Criminal Defense
- 50% Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
First Admitted: 2011, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.214release.com/staff/
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2020
- 2021 Super Lawyers Rising Star Honoree, Super Lawyers, https://profiles.superlawyers.com/texas/dallas/lawyer/ray-hindieh/c1583a46-1bd7-4758-9e96-c2e05bfdbd69.html, 2021
- , D Magazine Best Lawyers, https://directory.dmagazine.com/lawyers/ray-hindieh/, 2021
- Awarded, Top 40 under 40 Trial Lawyers
- Member, Dallas Young Lawyers Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers – Former Criminal Chair
- Northern District of Texas, 2015
- Texas, 2011
- Hofstra University, B.A., 2008
- Examination of the Vioxx MDL settlement, Hot Topics in the Legal Profession - MDL Hybridized Settlements: A Legitimate Pursuit, 2011
Office location for Ray Hindieh
1412 Buckner Blvd
Dallas, TX 75217
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2024