Robert L. Greening
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Dallas, TexasGreeningLaw, P.C.
As the founder of GreeningLaw, P.C., Robert L. Greening is committed to representing clients in the entire state of Texas. He focuses his practice on handling personal injury cases that involve the following matters: car accidents, rollover and crash cases, 18-wheeler and commercial trucking accidents, electrocution and burns, slip-and-fall accidents, premises liability, construction accidents, on-the-job injuries, sexual abuse litigation, nursing home litigation, Stryker hip implant litigation, medical malpractice, pharmacy malpractice, dangerous products and dog bite incidents. To better serve his clients, Mr. Greening is fluent in English and Spanish.
In 1984, Mr. Greening earned a Bachelor of Arts in business administration from Southern Methodist University. He received a Juris Doctor in 1990 from the University of Houston Law Center, where he was a member of The International Legal Honor Society of Phi Delta Phi, Inc.
When negligence causes an injury, the victims' pain and suffering is often accompanied by financial hardship due to mounting medical bills and time missed from work. Understanding how difficult these matters can be, Mr. Greening treats his clients with respect and compassion.
The Texas Board of Legal Specialization has certified Mr. Greening in personal injury trial law. Using innovative techniques, he has spent decades putting together compelling arguments that achieve favorable verdicts and settlements. For his successes, Mr. Greening has earned the highest rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell; he holds an Avvo "Superb" rating; and he has been named in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100.
Active in the legal community, Mr. Greening has shared his knowledge through publications and lectures. He is a member of the Texas Bar Foundation, the State Bar of Texas, the American Association for Justice and the Dallas Bar Association. He also serves on the board of directors for the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Birth Injury, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Delayed or Incorrect Diagnosis, Dram Shop Laws, Medical Malpractice, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 70% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 30% Personal Injury - Medical Malpractice: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1990, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://greeninglaw.com/team-member/robert-greening/
- Southern Methodist University, B.B.A., B.A., 1984 University of Houston Law Center, J.D. 1990
- Board Certified - Personal Injury Trial Law - Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Phi Delta Phi, National Legal Honor Fraternity
- AV Rated, Martindale Hubbell
- Thomson Reuters’ Texas Super Lawyer, Texas Monthly Magazine in 2005, 2006, and 2012 - 2018
- Rated "10/Superb" on AVVO.com Member: National Trial Lawyers - Top 100 Lawyers
- Member, Texas State Bar Foundation
- Member: Mac Taylor Inn of Court, 2019
- Texas, 1990
- Member, Texas Trial Lawyer's Association
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Board of Directors - Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Emeritus Member, Dallas Trial Lawyer's Association, 2019
- Board of Directors - Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1990
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Southern Methodist University, 1997-2000
- Texas Bar CLE approved CLE event. , Sponsor and speaker, Nuts and Bolts of Texas Medical Malpractice, 2022
- Medical Malpractice in Texas, 08/26/96
- DTPA and Consumer Law Damages and Remedies: Election of Damages, Measure and Proof of Damages, and Punitive Damages, 07/10/97
- Medical Malpractice in Texas, 01/27/98
- Corporate Liability for the Conduct of Doctors and Agency Nurses, 02/05/98
- Hospital Liens, Workers’ Compensation, Medicare, and Subrogated Insurance Claims, 06/17/99
- Basic Tort Law for the Texas Paralegal, 06/23/99
- Medical Malpractice in Texas, 07/21/99
- Medical Malpractice in Texas, 12/19/00
- Analysis of Legal Issues: Medical Malpractice Cases, 03/29/01
- Motion Practice in Texas; 05/22/01
- Advanced Issues in Medical Malpractice, 10/17/01
- A Practical Refresher on Litigating the Texas Auto Injury case
- A Practical Refresher on Litigating the Texas Auto Injury Case, National Business Institute, 01/12/05
- Perspectives from a Plaintiffs' Attorney, Risk Management Seminar, 3/05 and 7/05
- Civil Court Judicial Forum, 05/15/09
- Litigation Case Management, 06/30/09
- Board of Directors - Dallas Summer Musicals
- Sponsor of the GreeningLaw, P.C. Bryan Adams Leadership Academy DISD High School Leaders Scholarship, 2022
- Strategic Partner - DISD Bryan Adams High School PTech Program, 2022
- Assistant Scout Master - Troop 82 - Boy Scouts of America
Office location for Robert L. Greening
12900 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75230
- Super Lawyers: 2005 - 2006, 2012 - 2023