Robert L. Sayles
Top rated business litigation attorney in Dallas, TexasBradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
Practice Areas: Business litigation, Personal injury, Products liability
Licensed in Texas since: 2006
Education: Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP1445 Ross Ave
Dallas, TX 75202 Visit website
Bradley provides business clients around the world with a full suite of legal services in dozens of industries and practice areas. Bradley works with businesses and commercial entities.
An attorney known for his unwavering commitment and dedication, Robert L. Sayles advocates for the people of Texas through the law firm Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP’s office in Dallas, Texas. Representing both plaintiffs and defendants in several matters, he primarily litigates cases for clients facing issues involving business and commercial disputes, personal injury matters, premises liability, wrongful death and construction disputes.
A licensed legal practitioner in the state of Texas since 2006, Mr. Sayles appears before several federal and appellate courts, such as the United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas and the United States Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.
Over the years, Mr. Sayles has developed a deeper understanding of how to present arguments in a persuasive yet clear manner to a juror or judge. Whether the issue is one of personal injury or a construction dispute, he ensures that he communicates with his clients and keeps them informed throughout the process.
After graduating from The University of Texas at Austin with a bachelor’s degree in finance in 2002, Mr. Sayles enrolled in the SMU Dedman School of Law the same year. At the university, he served as the Computer Law Review and Technology Journal’s editor-in-chief. He earned his Juris Doctor in 2006 and has been practicing law since then.
Listed in The Best Lawyers in America under multiple categories, Mr. Sayles was also named a Future Star by Benchmark Litigation. In addition, he was included in the Lawdragon 500 Leading Litigators in America’s Commercial Litigation list.
Mr. Sayles holds memberships in the American Bar Association and the Dallas Bar Association and is an associate of the Patrick E. Higginbotham American Inn of Court.
Practice areasBusiness litigation, Personal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: defense
- 40% Business litigation
- 30% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 30% Personal injury - products: defense
First Admitted: 2006, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.bradley.com/people/s/sayles-robert-l
- University of Texas at Austin, BBA, 2002
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, J.D., 2006
- “Ninth Circuit Upholds Injunction Against Jailhouse Webcams,” 9 Comp. L . Rev. & Tech. J. 521 (2005)
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association
- Patrick E. Higginbotham Inn of Court - Associate
- Texas Rising Stars: 2012-2014
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Office location for Robert L. Sayles
1445 Ross Ave
Dallas, TX 75202
- Rising Stars: 2012 - 2020
Additional sources of information about Robert L. Sayles
Find me online
- Bill Norton was quoted in an article about the Sears bankruptcy after the Supreme Court put an end to arguments see… https://t.co/KzwVgKPUBv
- The latest Employee Benefits Alert from Andrew Elbon examines the immediate and significant impacts of SECURE 2.0 o… https://t.co/S1ncRj4cPB
- In a recent Law360 article, Elisha Kobre discusses the SEC's significant enforcement action against Blackbaud Inc.,… https://t.co/UO3lWdXJS8