Top rated personal injury attorney in Dallas, TexasMontgomery Law, PLLC
Practice Areas: Personal injury, Products liability, Workers' compensation; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2013
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Sadat Montgomery is the founder and principal attorney of Montgomery Law, PLLC, in Dallas, Texas, where he focuses his practice on personal injury law. Mr. Montgomery serves clients in the Dallas-Fort Worth area who have suffered catastrophic injury.
Mr. Montgomery handles many types of personal injury cases, including those involving defective products, motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents and workplace accidents. Over the course of his career, he has recovered large sums in verdicts and settlements for Texas residents, resulting in his inclusion in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
In addition to managing his law practice, Mr. Montgomery enjoys staying involved in the Texas legal community. He is a member of the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association, the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, the State Bar of Texas and the Texas Trial Lawyers Association. He also belongs to the American Bar Association, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys and the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys.
Mr. Montgomery earned a bachelor’s degree from Prairie View A&M University and received his law degree from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law. While pursuing his law degree, he participated in mock trial and moot court, and was president of the National Black Law Students Association. He holds a license to practice law before all Texas state courts, and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas.
Prior to founding Montgomery Law, PLLC, Mr. Montgomery spent several years working in the pharmaceutical industry for multinational companies. This experience allowed him to develop knowledge and experience that are valuable in his career as a personal injury attorney.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Personal injury - products: plaintiff, Workers' compensation: claimant
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Dram shop laws, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Motor vehicle defects
- 80% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 10% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 10% Workers' compensation: claimant
First Admitted: 2013, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.montgomeryfirm.com/about/sadat-montgomery/
- American Institute of PI Attorneys
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- The Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- JL Turner Legal Association
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas - Member in Good Standing, 2013
- Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law — Juris Doctor (J.D.), 2013, 2013
- Prairie View A&M University — Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), 2001, 2001
- J. L. Turner Legal Association — Small Firm Spotlight, 2017
- ..., 10 Best in Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2018
- Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2016
- Top Ten Attorney, National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2018
- ..., Life Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2018
- 10 Best in Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, 2017
- Platinum Member, Successful Verdicts, 2017
- Award: $1,500,000.00 — Multiple Claimants v. Crane Co. — https://topverdict.com/lists/2020/texas/top-20-personal-injury-settlements, 2020
- Award: $1,200,000.00 — Driver, et al. v. 18-Wheeler Trucking Co. — https://topverdict.com/lists/2020/texas/top-20-personal-injury-settlements, 2020
- Award: $1,600,000.00 — Priscilla Ruiz individually and a/n/f of James Estrella Jr. v. D & S Container, Inc. d/b/a Budget Box and Staff Force, Inc. — https://verdictsearch.com/verdict/box-factory-failed-follow-safety-program-family-claimed/, 2018
Office location for Sadat Montgomery
2777 N Stemmons Fwy
Dallas, TX 75207
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023