Top rated business litigation attorney in Dallas, TexasBradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
Practice Areas: Business litigation, Business & corporate, White collar crimes; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2016
Education: American University Washington College of Law
Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP1445 Ross Ave
Dallas, TX 75202 Visit website
Bradley provides business clients around the world with a full suite of legal services in dozens of industries and practice areas. Bradley works with businesses and commercial entities.
Licensed to practice both in Texas and New York, attorney Sam Acker is a partner at Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP, a firm with offices spread across various states. Based at the firm’s Dallas office, he concentrates on representing clients in Texas on matters related to business law, commercial law and securities litigation, along with white collar criminal defense.
Mr. Acker advocates on behalf of plaintiffs and defendants in court actions including breach of contract and fiduciary duty, fraud, and corporate administration and partnership disputes. In addition, he conducts arbitrations and inquiries according to the rules set by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, advocating for broker-dealers and other representatives in cases related to alleged violations and sales practices.
Attending the University of Texas at Austin for his undergraduate studies, Mr. Acker obtained his degree in business administration, with a specialization in finance, in 2008. He received his Juris Doctor cum laude in 2011 from American University’s Washington College of Law. Since then, he has worked as an associate and later as an attorney at various renowned firms across Texas. Admitted to appear before the U.S District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Texas, he is also a member of the American Bar Association and the Dallas Bar Association.
Skilled at negotiating settlements, Mr. Acker has also honed his skills in investigating and analyzing various types of claims and managing discovery. Throughout the span of his legal career, he has made efforts to stay in contact with his clients every step of the way. As a partner, he makes sure to inform clients in the preliminary steps of litigation, from drafting pleadings and briefs to managing discovery.
Practice areasBusiness litigation, Business/corporate, Criminal defense: white collar, Securities litigation
White collar crime, Criminal law - federal
- 70% Business litigation
- 10% Business/corporate
- 10% Criminal defense: white collar
- 10% Securities litigation
First Admitted: 2012, New York
Professional Webpage: https://www.bradley.com/people/a/acker-samuel-t
- Texas Super Lawyers, “Rising Star,” Business Litigation, 2019-2022
- Lawdragon 500 Leading Litigators in America, Commercial Litigation, 2022
- Dallas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- New York
- University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A., 2008
Office location for Sam Acker
1445 Ross Ave
Dallas, TX 75202
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2022
Additional sources of information about Sam Acker
Find me online
- Michael Walker, Mason Rollins, Walter McCorkle, and Mason Kruse volunteered at Firehouse Ministries, where they ser… https://t.co/mJeHzzh2TD
- Ladd Hirsch's most recent Business Divorce blog, co-authored with Oliver Cone, Senior Vice President at Bulkley Cap… https://t.co/UFRbKQbxyN
- This week, the Mississippi legislature amended the Mississippi Cannabis Act in several significant ways. In his mos… https://t.co/JeWXHSHx3c