Samuel E. Joyner
Top rated intellectual property attorney in Dallas, TexasFrost Brown Todd LLP
Attorney Samuel E. Joyner is a member of Frost Brown Todd LLC law firm in Dallas, Texas. A top-ranked trial lawyer with more than 19 years of total legal experience, Mr. Joyner provides exceptional counsel and support to clients across his region who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Business and commercial litigation
· Intellectual property
Over the course of his legal career, Mr. Joyner has represented numerous clients in the energy, oil & gas, and technology sectors, and he has achieved remarkable success helping his clients obtain the favorable outcomes they seek for their complex legal challenges efficiently and cost-effectively. He has extensive experience handling matters involving patent infringement, unfair competition, RICO violations, breaches of contract, regulatory compliance and other areas.
Mr. Joyner represents both plaintiff and defendant clients alike, and he has gained a reputation for his in-depth legal knowledge and outstanding trial skills along with his unwavering commitment to those he serves.
A 1994 graduate of West Point with a degree in systems engineering, Mr. Joyner obtained his Juris Doctor magna cum laude from the University of Tulsa College of Law in 2002. While there he served as editor-in-chief of the Tulsa Law Review, and he was a member of the Order of the Barristers as well as the Order of the Curule, where he served as chair.
Mr. Joyner holds his admission to practice before all Texas state courts and the Texas Supreme Court as well as before all U.S. District Courts in Texas. He is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware, the Western District of Pennsylvania and the Northern District of California as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th and Federal Circuits.
Practice areasIntellectual property, Business litigation
Patents, Intellectual property law, Trade secret, Non-compete agreements
- 80% Intellectual property
- 20% Business litigation
First Admitted: 2002, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://frostbrowntodd.com/people/samuel-e-joyner/
- Texas, 1994
- Dallas Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Supreme Court; Texas State Courts; U.S. District Courts for the Northern District of Texas; U.S. District Courts for the Southern District of Texas; U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District of Texas; U.S. District Courts for the Western District of Texas; U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware; U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania; U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Leadership Dallas Class Advisor 2011; Leadership Dallas Graduate 2010; Captain, Airborne Infantry Ranger
- U.S. Military Academy at West Point
Office location for Samuel E. Joyner
2101 Cedar Springs Road
Dallas, TX 75201
- Super Lawyers: 2014 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2005