Shane V. Mullen
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Dallas, TX
As a personal injury attorney in Dallas, TX with Mullen & Mullen Law Firm, Shane V. Mullen represents the interests of people who have been injured in Dallas, Plano, Frisco, Fort Worth and the entire North Texas area. Mr. Mullen is also licensed in Missouri.
Shane focuses his practice on car accidents, commercial truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, premises liability (slip and fall law), wrongful death, dog bites, and any other type of personal injury case where someone has been bodily injured due to the carelessness or negligence of a third party.
In 1998, Shane Mullen received his undergraduate degree from the University of Denver. He then attended South Texas College of Law, earning his Juris Doctor in 2001. While working towards his law degree, he worked for Mullen & Mullen Law Firm as an investigator on personal injury cases, learning the intricacies associated with these types of legal matters. Having that inside understanding enables him to direct his investigators more effectively as an attorney.
Mr. Mullen has built substantial experience in personal injury law. His achievements include a $6,150,000 verdict for a client injured in a construction site accident, more than $2 million in compensation each for the victim of a drunk driver and for a child injured in a car accident requiring surgery, $1.1 million in a car accident case, $1 million for a commercial truck accident victim, over $900,000 for a work injury, $650,000 for an improperly secured trailer, $574,000 for a pedestrian accident, and $500,000 for a person injured in a boating accident. He has succeeded in acquiring hundreds of thousands of dollars for other victims and is dedicated to providing each client with the best legal representation possible. Shane approaches each case with the intent to understand the client's individual challenges and looks at the impact the injury has on the client's life now and in the future.
Learn more about personal injury cases won by Shane.
Mr. Mullen is able to represent clients before state and federal courts. He is a member of the State Bar of Texas, the American Bar Association and The National Trial Lawyers Association.
Call (214) 747-5240 to schedule a free consultation with the Mullen & Mullen Law Firm. There is never a fee unless a recovery is obtained, and we offer a discounted contingency fee of 28% for cases that settle without requiring litigation.
We also have these satellite offices to help better serve you. Our inhouse private investigator will also come to your location for an initial appointment if it makes it easier on you.
1825 Market Center Blvd #200
Dallas, TX 75207
8105 Rasor Boulevard #237
Plano, TX 75024
Phone (972) 947-3370
201 Main St #600
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Phone (817) 768-6680
2770 Main St #258
Frisco, TX 75033
Phone (214) 529-3476
100 S 4th St #550
St. Louis, MO 63102
Phone: (314) 465-8733
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2016
About Shane V. Mullen
First Admitted: 2002, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.mullenandmullen.com/about/shane-v-mullen-attorne...
- Phi Beta Alpha Law Fraternity, South Texas College of Law, 2001
- University of Denver, 1998
- Member, National Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Northern District Federal Court
- Texas Bar Association
- Shane V. Mullen, a car accident injury attorney in Dallas, TX, and Managing Partner at Mullen & Mullen Law Firm, explains what you should do right away if you are involved in a car accident., What Should I Do If I'm In A Car Accident? , 2014
- After you've received all the health care you need, and you've gathered all your bills and records, and hired any experts that you might need, it’s time to present your claim to the insurance company and attempt to settle it. Learn about tactics here, presented by Shane V. Mullen attorney at law, for negotiating insurance settlements., Tactics for Negotiating Insurance Settlements , 2014
- Shane V. Mullen, the Managing Partner of Mullen & Mullen Law Firm, discusses the firm's 30+ years of experience and how they have helped thousands and thousands of personal injury victims in Dallas- Fort Worth., 30+ Years of Experience and Thousands of Injured Clients Helped! , 2014
- ANNOUCING NEW FREE PROGRAM IN NORTH TEXAS TO HELP VETERANS, FIRST RESPONDERS, AND WILD MUSTANGS Mullen & Mullen Law… https://t.co/w9mzbi3Kuq
- "I would like to thank Mullen and Mullen for the great service I received." says Larry on Google, via @Birdeye_ https://t.co/VWGsbmix0A
- "I appreciate Mullen and Mullen for helping me out on my car accident case!" says Matthew on Google, via @Birdeye_ https://t.co/mdP0iFiSEU
- "I love their services n I would highly reconmand them." says yolanda on Google, via @Birdeye_ https://t.co/iC6cs6jpOV
- Thank you for voting us "Top Choice Injury Law Firm" in Dallas again for 2022! We have the best clients. https://t.co/Knw2DBDaAv
Last Updated: 5/15/2022