Steve Bruneman is an expert divorce law attorney. He has been Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization for nearly two decades. He is AV rated by Martindale-Hubbel and was voted a Texas Super Lawyer for six consecutive years 2004 - 2009, and again in 2018. Steve has been a trial lawyer for since 1981 and is well respected by the lawyers he works against and the judges he appears before in court.
Steve knows it's much better for parties to settle their disputes rather than letting a judge determine the resolution of their case, but he is always willing and prepared to take a case to trial if need be. Steve also believes the more experienced the attorneys are on both sides, the more likely the case will be settled efficiently in regard to time and cost.
Steve is also a published author having written "Winning the Marriage Gamble" which explains in detail why people divorce and gives his readers the tools he has learned that are required, at a minimum, to maintain a good marriage for a lifetime and thereby avoid divorce. His book can be found at SteveBruneman.com.
First Admitted: 1981, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://www.brunemanlaw.com/Attorney/Steven-W-Bruneman.shtml
- Texas Super Lawyer
- AV Preeminent Rated, Martindale
- University of Texas at Austin BBA Degree in Business and Finance, 1978
- Received Board Certification in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2000
- Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Speciailzation, 2000
- Winning the Marriage Gamble is the owner's manual for marriage. Great spouses don't divorce, yet we as a society and as couples fail to strive to become great spouses, primarily because we don't think about marriage from such a perspective which is precisely the reason we fail to achieve success in this, the most complex endeavor we will ever undertake as couples. After reading Winning the Marriage Gamble you wlil fully understand how better to manage and address the challenges of marriage., Author, Winning the Marriage Gamble, 2012
- Dallas Bar Association
- Super Lawyers: 2004 - 2009, 2018 - 2022