Wade L. McClure
Top rated Business Litigation attorney in Dallas, TexasMayer LLP
Practice Areas: Business Litigation, Civil Litigation view more
Licensed in Texas since: 1985
Education: The University of Oklahoma College of Law
Mayer LLP750 North Saint Paul Street
Dallas, TX 75201 Phone: 214-379-6936 Email: Wade L. McClure Visit website
Wade McClure, a Partner of the Firm in the Dallas office, primarily represents companies and individuals in complex commercial litigation, including business divorce cases, fiduciary duty litigation and fraud litigation. Wade also works on matters involving the assertion of minority shareholder oppression, investment fraud and oil and gas disputes. Over the past thirty years Wade has also represented manufacturers in products liability matters throughout Texas and the Southwest. Wade is a seasoned trial lawyer who is one of the few attorneys in the country to be Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specializations, the National Board of Trial Advocacy, and is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law.
Mr. McClure is a member of the Dallas Bar Foundation, the Oklahoma Bar Association, the Texas Association of Defense Counsel, the American Bar Association, the Cherokee Nation Bar Association, the Texas Bar Foundation and the State Bar of Texas. Admitted to practice in Texas since 1985, Mr. McClure represents private and public companies in commercial and business disputes such as contract, fraud, minority shareholder litigation, construction litigation, products liability defense, oil and gas litigation, and business divorce cases.
In 1982, Mr. McClure graduated from The University of Oklahoma with honors and a bachelor’s degree in business administration. He was then accepted to The University of Oklahoma College of Law, where he was a member of the Oklahoma Law Review and earned a Juris Doctor in 1985 with honors. A talented author, he has published articles with and presented for the Dallas Bar Association and the TexasBarCLE.
With over three decades of experience, Mr. McClure has successfully resolved cases of trade disputes, OSHA investigations for manufacturing clients and minority shareholder disputes. For his high ethical standards and long list of successful results, he holds the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Practice areasBusiness Litigation, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff, Civil Litigation: Defense, Energy & Natural Resources
First Admitted: 1985, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://thebusinessbreakupattorney.com/firm-overview/
- Obtained unanimous take-nothing defense jury verdict for a smoke alarm company in East Texas case involving a fire in a mobile home which resulted in the deaths of four children and a grandmother.
- Successfully tried cases throughout Texas for elevator and escalator manufacturers in product liability disputes.
- Successfully resolved a trade secrets dispute involving the design of a new product.
- Successfully resolved several litigation matters involving business partner divorces.
- Successfully resolved cases in far west Texas involving an explosion and fire at an oil refinery plant.
- Successfully resolved a trade secrets dispute involving the alleged theft of a trade secret by a former employee of the product manufacturer.
- Successfully resolved several breach of fiduciary duty cases, for both Plaintiff and Defendant.
- Received a dismissal before trial for a gas odorant product manufacturer in an Oklahoma case involving a fatal gas explosion.
- Successfully resolved OSHA investigations and cases for manufacturing clients.
- Successfully resolved minority shareholder disputes.
- Texas Bar Association
- Texas Bar Foundation
- Cherokee Nation Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Foundation
- Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Civil Trial Law
- Board Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy in Civil Trial Law
- Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell, Martindale-Hubbell
- The Best Lawyers in Dallas, 2012- 2017, D Magazine
- The University of Oklahoma College of Law (J.D. with honors), 1985
- The University of Oklahoma (B.B.A. with honors), 1982
- Member, Oklahoma Law Review, 1985
- Member, Oklahoma Law Review, 1984
- Presenter, The Choosing and Courting a Jury Course, Texas Bar CLE, 2011
- Co-Author, Informal Fiduciary Relationships: Can Trust Heighten Duties?, Headnotes, Dallas Bar Association, 2008
- Author, The Sarbanes-Oxley Whistleblower Provisions, 2008
- Super Lawyers: 2003 - 2007, 2009 - 2023