Top rated Estate Planning & Probate attorney in Dallas, TexasHouser Law Firm, P.C.
A highly experienced estate planning attorney, William Houser is the founder of the Houser Law Firm, P.C., with offices in Dallas and Southlake, Texas. Bill also represents numerous clients in Rockwall and other parts of East Texas. He works out of the Dallas, Texas, office and serves clients all over Texas. The following are his major areas of practice:
· Asset protection
· Business representation
· Trusts and estate matters
· Estate administration
· Fiduciary litigation
· Probate litigation
Born and raised in Kenya to missionary parents, Mr. Houser is fluent in Swahili. He moved to the U.S. and earned his bachelor’s degree in business administration from the Baylor University in Texas in 1993. He then began studying law at the Baylor Law School, earning his J.D. cum laude in 1996, and he was licensed to practice in Texas the same year. He is also allowed to appear before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas and in 2016, he received his license to practice in Hawaii.
Equipped with legal skills that he has honed over the years, Mr. Houser is board-certified as an estate planning and probate law specialist by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He helps protect his clients’ possessions and ensures that their hard-earned wealth is passed on to their loved ones. He is widely known to be a client-conscious attorney, and his vast legal knowledge and analytical capability have been endorsed by his fellow lawyers.
Mr. Houser is also involved in offering his services to the local public by being:
· A member of the Planned Giving Counsel for the YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas
· The former chairman and director of the Rockwall Economic Development Corporation and the Rockwall Chamber of Commerce
· The former officer and director of the Rockwall Rotary Club
· The former officer and director of the Helping Hands of Rockwall County
With over 20 years of legal experience, Mr. Houser stays active in the legal community by being a part of many legal associations such as the State Bar of Texas, the Hawaii State Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the Dallas Bar Association, the Dallas Estate Planning Council and the Estate Planning Council of North Texas.
Practice areasEstate Planning & Probate, Estate & Trust Litigation
Estate Planning, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Will Contests, Wills
- 60% Estate Planning & Probate
- 40% Estate & Trust Litigation
First Admitted: 1996, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.houserfirm.com/attorneys/bill-houser/
- B.B.A., Baylor University Rift Valley Academy, Kenya, 1989, 1993
- Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law by Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 2004, 2021
- Asset Protection
- Business Representation
- Estate Planning
- Fiduciary Litigation
Office location for William Houser
10000 North Central Expressway
Dallas, TX 75231
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023