Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Dallas, TX
Selected to Rising Stars: 2021
- Free Consultation
Attorney Zeke Fortenberry is the founder and owner of Fortenberry Firm in Dallas, Texas. A top-ranked trial lawyer with more than 14 years of total legal experience, Mr. Fortenberry provides exceptional counsel and support to clients across his region who have suffered a serious injury or lost a loved one due to the negligent, careless and unlawful actions of others.
Mr. Fortenberry has developed a specialty representing victims of sexual assault. As a former sex crimes prosecutor, he is an expert in both the criminal and civil legal systems. With over 160 jury trials, he is an excellent trial lawyer and will seek justice on behalf of victims.
In addition to his work with victims of sexual assault, Mr. Fortenberry has achieved remarkable success advocating on behalf of innocent accident victims and their families adversely affected by car accidents, 18-wheeler accidents, dog bites and other preventable tragedies. He has become a champion for those victimized by sexual assault and drunk driving accidents, and he has recovered substantial settlements and verdicts for his plaintiff clients.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Fortenberry has earned designation as among the Best Lawyers Under 40 from D Magazine as well as a Top 40 Under 40 ranking from Pepperdine University. He has also received many other top rankings and endorsements from his peers along with superb, 10 out of 10 client ratings on Avvo.
A graduate of Texas Tech University with a bachelor's in architecture, Mr. Fortenberry received both his Master of Business Administration as well as his Master of Architecture from Texas Tech in 2004. He then attended Pepperdine University School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2007. He also holds his board certification in Criminal Law from the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
A leader in his field, Mr. Fortenberry has published articles and conducted lectures and seminars on a variety of legal topics. He has also taught trial advocacy to law students at Southern Methodist University School of Law. In addition, he has served as chairman of the Texas Young Lawyers Association, and he routinely volunteers his time and services with the Children’s Advocacy Center.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents
- Super Lawyers: 2022
- Rising Stars: 2021
About Zeke Fortenberry
First Admitted: 2008, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.fortenberryfirm.com/zeke-fortenberry/
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy, Lecturer
- Southern Methodist University School, Adjunct Faculty Member
Pro bono/Community Service
- Member of the Preston Road Church of Christ
- Volunteer, Children’s Advocacy Center
- Texas Tech University – Bachelor of Science, Architecture, 2004
- Texas Tech University – Master of Business Administration, 2004
- Texas Tech University – Master of Architecture, 2004
- At Pepperdine, purpose, service, and leadership is more than a mission statement. It's a way of life, reflected in the impact and achievements of more than 100,000 extraordinary alumni around the globe. This year's inaugural 40 under 40 alumni represent just a sample of these incredible stories. Selected from hundreds of nominations, these young entrepreneurs, executives, doctors, lawyers, educators, and public servants are innovating in their fields, inspiring their communities, and leading by example as the next generation of Pepperdine Waves., Pepperdine University 40 Under 40, https://www.pepperdine.edu/alumni/outstanding-alumni/40under40/, 2016
- Chairman of the Board for the Texas Young Lawyers Association, 2017
- The Texas Bar College is a professional society of legal scholars who are leaders in the Texas legal community and champions of legal education. Our members are committed to high ethical standards and improved training for all legal professionals, 2019
Last Updated: 5/15/2022