Brittany Ann Weaver
Top rated family law attorney in Denton, TexasYale Law Group, PLLC
Brittany Ann Weaver handles a variety of legal concerns as an attorney at the Yale Law Group, PLLC. Her firm is located in Denton, Texas, and she represents clients throughout Denton County and other portions of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
Born and raised in Texas, Ms. Weaver attended Texas Lutheran University and received her Bachelor of Business Administration in 2011. She then enrolled at Texas Tech University School of Law, and while she was there, she also pursued a graduate business education at the university’s Rawls College of Business. In 2014, she was awarded both a Juris Doctor and a Master of Business Administration. Ms. Weaver was admitted to practice in Texas later that year, and she is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit and the United States Supreme Court.
A significant portion of Ms. Weaver’s practice is centered on family law matters. She provides advice and counsel to people whose marriages have come to an end, helping them with the divorce-related legal issues of parenting time, property division, child support, and other matters. Ms. Weaver has also assisted clients who have already gotten a divorce and who are now seeking to have existing support or parenting court orders modified or enforced, and she has handled adoptions as well as cases involving grandparents’ rights.
Other legal practice areas that Ms. Weaver has significant experience include estate planning and probate administration, real estate, general civil litigation, and civil appeals--gaining significant outcomes before the Second Court of Appeals - Fort Worth. She is a member of the Texas Young Lawyers Association and other professional groups. When not working, Ms. Weaver enjoys spending time with her husband and their two children.
Practice areasFamily law, Civil litigation: defense, Civil litigation: plaintiff, Appellate
- 50% Family law
- 20% Civil litigation: defense
- 20% Civil litigation: plaintiff
- 10% Appellate
First Admitted: 2014, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.yalelawgroup.com/attorney/brittany-a-weaver/
- My Country or My Child?: How State Enactment of the Uniform Deployed Parents Custody and Visitation Act Will Allow Service Members to Protect Their Country & Fight for Their Children, 45 Tex. Tech L. Rev. 1011 (2013)
- Master's of Business Administration from Texas Tech University, Rawls College of Business, 2014
- Texas Lutheran University, B.B.A. - 2011
- Texas Supreme Court affirms judgment against Plains Capital Bank following briefing by Brittany A. Weaver and Roger M. Yale in Case No. 15-0945, 2016
- Second Court of Appeals - Fort Worth affirms jury verdict per the arguments of Brittany Weaver and Roger Yale, 2016
- Brittany Weaver and Roger Yale succeed in upholding the indemnification award pursuant to the Texas Products Liability Act and application of Texas Rule of Civil Procedure 194.2 to expert exclusion, 2017
- Brittany Weaver and Roger Yale defeat appeal of bail bond contract dispute, 2017
- Jury Awarded $605,000 to Defendants represented by Roger Yale and Brittany Weaver - Dubbed "Snake-Nado" See more at: https://www.marketscreener.com/news/SNAKE-NADO-Yale-Law-Group-Represents-Texas-Couple-Awarded-605-000--20850342/, 2015
- Participation in National Adoption Day, 2018
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Texas
Office location for Brittany Ann Weaver
1417 E McKinney St. Suite 220
Denton, TX 76209
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2023