Charla H. Bradshaw
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Denton, TX
Charla H. Bradshaw is an accomplished family law attorney and Denton Managing Shareholder known for handling some of the most difficult cases. She has been named in “Best Lawyers in America” since 2011 and listed in Texas Super Lawyers®, Texas Monthly Magazine, since 2003. She was also named tp the Top Fifty Female Attorneys in Texas in 2005 and listed in Texas Super Lawyers®, Texas Monthly Magazine, Top 100 Super Lawyers® in Dallas/Fort Worth in 2005 and Best Divorce attorney by Best of Denton County for 2016 and 2019. She is Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rated, the highest level rating, and was named the Best Women Lawyer by D Magazine in 2010.
Charla has written acclaimed articles in the world of family law and has received honors for those publications. She is a regular speaker at State Bar continuing legal education programs. She is the course director for the largest continuing legal education course in the State of Texas (Advanced Family Law Course) for 2014. Her accomplishments do not end there. She is the past President of the Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists and remains a member of that organization. Charla has served as the past Chair of the District 14 Grievance Committee, and has a deep dedication to her profession.
One of her most proud accomplishments in her profession is her service on the State Bar of Texas Family Law Council Legislative Committee where she has served since 2009. She has been instrumental in family law legislation, often testifying at the legislature on family law legislation. While she employs an aggressive approach to litigating family law cases, Ms. Bradshaw is also a mediator and handles collaborative law cases.
Charla’s knowledge of family law and the drama of the cases she has handled make her an outstanding commentator for television and radio stations on family law matters. On the air she has discussed her role in foiling an international kidnapping case and another international custody and abduction case. She has appeared on radio shows across the country as well as the DFW Metroplex.
Ms. Bradshaw spent most of her young life in Denton where she lives on a ranch with her husband Rick Hagen. She earned her bachelor of science degree, Summa Cum Laude, from Texas Woman’s University and her Juris Doctor from Southern Methodist University in 1993. Ms. Bradshaw was also a candidate for a master’s degree in marriage and family therapy at TWU. She finished all the requirements but the thesis before leaving the program to attend law school.
Certificates and Credentials
- Top 100: 2022 Dallas/Fort Worth Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2022 Women Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2021 Women Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2021 Dallas/Fort Worth Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2020 Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2020 Women Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2020 Dallas/Fort Worth Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2019 Women Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2018 Women Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2017 Women Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2017 Dallas/Fort Worth Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2016 Dallas/Fort Worth Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2016 Women Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2015 Women Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2014 Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2014 Women Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2014 Dallas/Fort Worth Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2005 Women Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2005 Dallas/Fort Worth Super Lawyers
About Charla H. Bradshaw
First Admitted: 1993, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://www.koonsfuller.com/attorneys/charla-bradshaw/
- Charla has spoken at numerous State Bar Conferences regarding family law since 1998.
- State Bar of Texas Family Law Section Legislative Committee. Course Director for the Adavanced Family Law Course 2014. Past President of the Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists. Past Chair of the 14-B Grievance Committee.
Last Updated: 5/15/2022