Chrysandra S. Bowen
Top rated family law attorney in Denton, TexasNavarrette | Bowen, P.C.
Practice Areas: Family law
Licensed in Texas since: 2008
Education: Texas Wesleyan University School of Law
Attorney Chrysandra S. Bowen is a shareholder with Navarrette | Bowen, P.C., law firm in Denton, Texas. A top-ranked and award-winning lawyer with more than 14 years of legal experience, Ms. Bowen devotes her practice to family law, and she provides invaluable counsel and support to clients throughout Denton and Tarrant counties who are going through divorces or have other serious legal issues affecting their families.
Board-certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, Ms. Bowen has achieved remarkable success helping her clients make the best-informed decisions regarding child custody and support, property division and all other related matters. At all turns, she delivers highly impassioned counsel and aggressive advocacy to help her clients achieve their goals and the favorable outcomes they seek as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible, and she has gained a reputation for her compassion and integrity.
Honored for her outstanding professionalism and service, Ms. Bowen has earned consistent recognition from her peers. She has also received a Best of Denton Family Law Attorney designation as well as a ranking on the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys Top 10 Under 40 list. In addition, she holds a "Superb" rating on Avvo and has received the 10 Best in Client Satisfaction Award from the American Institute of Family Law Attorneys.
Ms. Bowen is a graduate of Washburn University, and she obtained her Juris Doctor degree from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law in 2007. She has published articles and conducted lectures and seminars across her region on a variety of legal topics related to adoption and other family law matters.
A leader in her legal community, Ms. Bowen has served as president, vice president and secretary of the Denton County Bar Association's Family Law Section, and she is a member of the National Association of Professional Women, which named her VIP Woman of the Year in 2014. She is also a member of the State Bar of Texas Family Law Section, the Denton County Bar Association, the Collin County Bar Association and many other local, state and national legal organizations.
First Admitted: 2008
Professional Webpage: https://nbfamilylaw.com/about-us/chrysandra-s-bowen/
- “Domestic Violence Civil Remedies” LENSES Training, 2015
- “Wise Women Divorce Better Workshop”, 2017 Entrepreneurs Summit, Dallas Women Entrepreneurs, March 4, 2017, Addison, Texas
- “Protective Orders” – Denton County Paralegal Association, 2016
- Denton County Adoption Day Attorney Training, 2014 - 2015
- “Denton County Adoption Training Manual” 2014
- Denton County Adoption Day Committee, 2010, 2012 - Present
- Children’s Advocacy of Denton County Gala Board, 2016
- Denton County United Way – Project Blueprint, 2016
- Leadership Denton, 2016
- Denton County Republican Women’s, Member, 2010 - Present
- P.E.O., Member, 2010 - Present
- Denton Benefit League, Member, 2015 - Present
- Texas Super Lawyers, Rising Stars Edition, 2015 - 2018
- VIP Woman of the Year, National Association of Professional Women, 2014
- Top 10 Under 40, National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, 2017
- Best of Denton, Family Law Attorney, 2016
- Member, Women of Distinction, 2017
- 10 Best Client Satisfaction, America Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2015 - 2016
- Washburn University, Topeka, Kansas, A.A., 2001
- Washburn University, Topeka, Kansas, Bachelor of Applied Science in Drug and Alcohol Counseling and Victim Services, Honors: magna cum laude, 2002
- State Bar of Texas, 2008
- Frisco Bar Association, Member, 2015 - Present
- Collin County Bar Association, Member, 2015 - Present
- Dallas County Bar Association, Member, 2015 - 2017
- National Association of Professional Women, Member, 2012 - Present
- State Bar of Texas- Family Law Section, Member, 2009 - Present
- Denton County Family Law Section, Secretary, 2015
- Denton County Family Law Section, Vice President, 2013
- Member, Denton County Bar Association, 2009 - 2015
- Member, The College of The State Bar of Texas, 2009 - Present
- Member, Denton County Family Law Section, 2011 - Present
- Member, Denton County Bench Bar Committee, 2014 - Present
- President, Family Law Section of Denton County Bar Association, 2014 - 2015
- Board Certified - Family Law Texas Board Of Legal Specialization, 2016
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2020
Certificates and credentials