John P. Polewski
Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney in Desoto, TX
- Free Consultation
John Polewski is the principal attorney at the law firm of Polewski & Associates, and handles serious medical malpractice, wrongful death and injury cases out of offices in Little Rock and DeSoto (suburban Dallas) Texas. Licensed in both Arkansas and Texas, Mr. Polewski has handled hundreds of medical malpractice, wrongful death and serious injury cases throughout Texas and Arkansas.
With over 30 years of experience in complex injury and malpractice cases, Mr. Polewski and his team bring detailed knowledge and a highly developed skill set to every case they handle.
A B.A. graduate from the University of Wisconsin and a Juris Doctor from Texas Tech University School of Law, Mr. Polewski secured second place on the Texas Bar exam in 1984 and began his career at the largest firm in Dallas at that time. Since then he has won significant verdicts and settlements, earning him lifetime membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the American Board of Trial Advocates. He is also a member of the American Association for Justice, and various other legal organizations. He has received the top possible ratings of AV Preeminent* and Superb by the nationally recognized, established peer ratings systems of Martindale-Hubbell for the past 20 years running. Expertise.com invariably names him into the Little Rock and the Dallas areas’ list of top lawyers every year. Texas Monthly Magazine rates him as a "Top Texas Lawyer" and various other rating systems, including SuperLawyers, consistently recognize his expertise.
Charity-minded and supporter of good causes, Mr. Polewski has been the chairman of his local chamber of commerce and the president of his Rotary Club. He has served on the boards of several charitable and civic organizations such as Brighter Tomorrows, a shelter and transitional life skills organization for abused women and their children.
Arkansas Office Location:
620 West 3rd Street,
Little Rock, AR 72201
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
About John P. Polewski
First Admitted: 1984, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.polewskilaw.com/about-john-polewski
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Rated "superb"--highest rating possible--by the independent lawyer rating service AVVO every year since 2001
- Recognized year after year as one of the top lawyers in both the Little Rock and the Dallas areas by Expertise
- Recognized as a "Super Lawyer" by the Thomson-Reuters rating system
- AV Rated, Martindale Hubbell "Superb" rating, AVVO Million Dollar Advocates American Board of Trial Advocates, Attorney
- Board Certified-Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Bar Board of Legal Specialization. Mr. Polewski is certified by the Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of Texas as a Personal Injury Trial Law Specialist. This certification, obtained only after a difficult and specialized examination, extensive trial experience and recommendation by other trial lawyers and by trial judges, is by no means a routine accomplishment: less than 3% of all Texas lawyers possess this qualification. The Arkansas Bar has no similar certification process. Mr. Polewski's board certification qualifications have been re-confirmed every five years.
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board of Directors--Brighter Tommorrows
- John Polewski answers common questions and concerns about lawsuits, An interview with John Polewski, 2021
Last Updated: 5/15/2022