Armin J. Jezari
Top Rated Tax Attorney in El Paso, TX
As the founder of Jezari Law, Armin J. Jezari has spent nearly a decade honing his knowledge and experience in tax litigation. During this time, he has represented both individuals and businesses across the state of Texas in a wide range of tax litigation cases. These include employment tax defense, innocent spouse claims, lien and levy disputes, and compromise settlements.
Mr. Jezari is what most academics refer to as a lifelong learner. During his impressive academic career, he completed five degrees and graduated with honors. He received his highest honors for his J.D. from the Texas Southern University and his master’s in public administration from the Texas State University. He also holds an associate degree in the arts and sciences, a bachelor's degree in business and a master’s degree in law.
During his academic career, Mr. Jezari completed three publications on Title VII Class Certifications, supreme tribunals and protecting elections. He was admitted to practice in the state of Texas in 2013. Additional admissions include U.S. Treasury | Internal Revenue Service, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas, the Supreme Court of Texas, the United States Tax Court and the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Jezari remains focused on his professional development. However, outside of work, he also enjoys spending time with family and friends and exploring the great state of Texas.
About Armin J. Jezari
First Admitted: 2013, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.jezarilaw.com/our-lawyers
- AMJUR Award
- Regaining Confidence: Protecting the Sanctity of Elections Without Burdening Speech (2012)
- Wal-Mart v. Dukes: A Need to Promulgate a More Reasonable ‘Significant Proof’ Standard for Title VII Class Certifications (2011).
- Moving Towards a Supreme Tribunal: America's 21st Century Obligation to Foster Peace (2012).
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, TX, Master of Laws
- Richland College, Dallas, TX, Associate of Arts and Sciences, 1997
- University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, TX, Bachelor in Business Administration and Social Science
- Texas State University, San Marcos, TX, Master of Public Administration (Summa Cum Laude)
- Supreme Court of Texas
- U.S. Treasury | Internal Revenue Service
- United States Tax Court
- Western District of Texas
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
Last Updated: 5/15/2022