Charles J. Ruhmann, IV
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in El Paso, TX
- Free Consultation
As president of Ruhmann Law Firm, P.C., Charles J. Ruhmann IV is a personal injury attorney who represents clients in El Paso, Texas, and New Mexico. His experience extends to the following types of injuries: wrongful death, employment litigation, animal attacks, dog bites, construction accidents, workplace injuries, premises liability, school zone and pedestrian accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, distracted driver accidents, drunk driving accidents and motor vehicle accidents.
Mr. Ruhmann attended Baylor University, where he was on the dean’s list and graduated in 1997 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history. After earning his undergraduate degree, he moved on to law school at St. Mary’s University School of Law. In 2004, he earned his Juris Doctor degree and was a member of the Student Bar Association and the St. Mary’s Moot Court competition team.
Admitted to practice in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas, Mr. Ruhmann is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of New Mexico and Western District of Texas. With a passion for improving the lives of those who have been injured by the negligence of others, he is actively involved in the local legal community as a member of the New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association and the Texas Trial Lawyers Association.
In 2012 and 2013, Mr. Ruhmann was selected for the National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 list in Texas. He is a member of the El Paso County Trial Lawyers Association Board of Directors and the former president of the organization.
About Charles J. Ruhmann, IV
First Admitted: 2004, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.ruhmannlawfirm.com/attorneys/charles-julius-ruhm...
- President, El Paso County Trial Lawyers Association, 2013
- Board of Directors, El Paso Bar Association, 2013
- Member, Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, El Paso Bar Association
- President, El Paso County Trial Lawyers Association, 2009
- Board of Directors, El Paso County Trial Lawyers Association, 2006 - present
- New Mexico
- New Mexico Federal Courts
- United States Supreme Court
- Board of Directors, El Paso Bar Association, 2012
- Baylor University
- Selected as one the top 40 lawyers under the age of 40 for the state of Texas by the National Trial Lawyers., Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2012
- Selected as one of the top 40 lawyers under the age of 40 for the state of Texas by the National Trial Lawyers., Top 40 Under 40, The National Trial Lawyers, 2013
- Injured in an accident? Call the Ruhmann Law Firm at (915) 845-4LAW in TX or (575) 526-4LAW in NM… https://t.co/j6LcdD52dB
- If you've been injured in an accident with an 18 wheeler CALL CHUCK today! #hitbyatruckcallchuck #injurylawyer… https://t.co/s5CzEsSMm7
- For your convenience the Ruhmann Law Firm in now on the Eastside as well call: (915) 845-4LAW… https://t.co/WLAjSWhPix
- Call Chuck at (915) 845-4LAW in TX or (575) 526-4LAW we are here 24/7/365 #hitbyatruckcallchuck #injurylawyer… https://t.co/hDlGzMWDBU
- Call Chuck at (915) 845-4LAW in TX or (575) 526-4LAW in NM and let Team Ruhmann fight for you!… https://t.co/wWAUp51hXh
Last Updated: 5/15/2022