Connie J. Flores
Top rated Products Liability attorney in El Paso, TexasFlores Mendez, PC
An experienced legal professional with over a decade and a half of experience, Connie J. Flores is an attorney with a license to practice law in not one but three states in the U.S., including Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico. Through the law firm Flores Mendez, PC, she represents her clients who have sustained injuries and are in pain caused by others’ negligent actions involving any catastrophic personal injuries, car accidents, truck accidents or wrongful death.
Ms. Flores spent her entire career focusing on personal injury law and found happiness when she could make a positive impact in someone’s life. She understands that a personal injury doesn’t merely end with an injury on your body alone. It has repercussions that are both financial and emotional, as well as leaving an even deeper scar on one.
Using both litigation skills as well as alternative resolution dispute tactics, Ms. Flores strives to obtain justice for her clients. Whether it be premises liability or a slip-and-fall injury, she strives to obtain maximum compensation for her clients. Her unwavering dedication and professionalism have earned her several accolades and awards, including the Outstanding Young Lawyer award from the El Paso Young Lawyers Association. She also holds an almost perfect score of 9.8 on 10 on Avvo.
A graduate of the University of Denver, Ms. Flores obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree in 2003. Later, she enrolled in The University of New Mexico School of Law and earned her Juris Doctor degree in 2008. She was first admitted to practice law in New Mexico the same year, and the following year in Texas.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - Products: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Assault, Construction Accident, Dram Shop Laws, Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Personal Injury - Defense, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Pharmaceutical, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Toxic Mold, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 10% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 50% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 40% Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 2008, New Mexico
- El Paso Executive Women’s Lions Club, Member
- Recipient of the El Paso Young Lawyer’s Association Outstanding Lawyer for 2017
- Graduate of the Leadership State Bar of Texas Class of 2015
- El Paso Bar Association
- El Paso Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- El Paso Trial Lawyers Association
- State of New Mexico, 2008
- State Bar of Texas
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Board of the New Mexico Hispanic Bar Association
- Court Rules Committee for the State Bar of Texas
- Mexican American Bar Association
- State Bar of New Mexico
- University of Denver, with Honors from the National Honor Society, 2003
Office location for Connie J. Flores
509 E Rio Grande
El Paso, TX 79902
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2018