Geoffrey A. Borschow
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in El Paso, TX
An attorney at Farah Law, Geoffrey A. Borschow represents clients in El Paso, Texas, in matters of personal injury, labor and employment law, school law, asset forfeiture and insurance coverage. In 2019, he was selected as one of America’s Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys and he handles a long list of injury cases, including the following: dram shop liability, dog bites, catastrophic injuries, pedestrian accidents, traumatic brain injuries, railroad accidents, defective products, wrongful death, workplace accidents and oil refinery accidents.
In 2005, Mr. Borschow graduated cum laude from the University of Texas at El Paso with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. Mr. Borschow pursued his Masters Degree in Political Science and Latin American Border Studies at UTEP before moving on to South Texas College of Law Houston, where he graduated in 2012 with his Juris Doctor and was admitted to practice later that year.
Admitted to practice in all state courts in Texas as a counselor at law and attorney, Mr. Borschow is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas and the Supreme Court of Texas. He is also a member of several professional organizations, including the following: the Houston Trial Lawyers Association, the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, the El Paso Young Lawyers Association, the Texas Young Lawyers Association, the El Paso Bar Association and the State Bar of Texas.
Mr. Borschow is also an active member of his community. He serves as a Sunday school teacher for the St. George Orthodox Church and as an officer and board member.
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
- 10%Employment & Labor: Employee
- 10%Insurance Coverage
- 10%Schools & Education
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Motor Vehicle Defects, Employment Law - Employee, Labor Law, Bad Faith Insurance, Schools
- Rising Stars: 2016 - 2022
About Geoffrey A. Borschow
First Admitted: 2012, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.gflawoffices.com/attorney-profiles/geoffrey-a-bo...
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars – Seven consecutive selections: 2016-2022, Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Texas Super Lawyers
- America’s Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys selection: 2019
Pro bono/Community Service
- Board Member/Officer – St. George Orthodox Church, El Paso, Texas
- 6th and 7th Grade Sunday School Teacher – St. George Orthodox Church, El Paso, Texas
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- El Paso Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- El Paso Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Bar Association
- El Paso Bar Association
- United States District Court – Western District of Texas
- United States District Court – Southern District of Texas
- Supreme Court of Texas
- Licensed as an Attorney and Counselor at Law to practice in all Courts of the State of Texas
- 2005 Bachelor of Arts - Political Science, University of Texas at El Paso, cum laude, 2005
Last Updated: 5/15/2022