Milad Kaissar Farah
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in El Paso, TX
Selected to Rising Stars: 2016
- Free Consultation
Milad Kaissar Farah is an attorney with Farah Law Group who handles cases of traumatic personal injury such as trucking accidents, car accidents, wrongful death and first-party insurance claims. Mr. Farah advocates for the rights of people throughout Texas and New Mexico, and has been listed in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 list. Serving clients throughout the Southwest, he is well-prepared to obtain compensation for those who have been injured by the negligence of another.
Passionate about advocating for personal rights, Mr. Farah is involved with a long list of legal organizations. These include the New Mexcio Trial Lawyers Association, the Young Lawyers Division of the State Bar of New Mexico, Texas Trial Lawyers Association, the El Paso Bar Association, the El Paso Young Lawyers Association and the American Bar Association. Mr. Farah is also a former president of the El Paso County Trial Lawyers Association and is on the board of the American Association for Justice, Texas Trial Lawyers Assiciation and El Paso Bar Association.
Mr. Farah is admitted to practice in all state courts in both New Mexico and Texas, and most of his clients reside in southern New Mexico and west Texas. Mr. Farah obtained his undergraduate degree at Texas Tech University prior to attending Texas Southern University-Thurgood Marshall School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctor.
Focused on providing a just outcome for those who have been injured in an accident, Mr. Farah has earned a reputation as an aggressive, honest, intelligent attorney with a high level of customer service to his clients.
- 80%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Insurance Coverage
- 10%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Trucking Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2016
About Milad Kaissar Farah
First Admitted: 2006, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.gflawoffices.com/attorney-profiles/milad-farah/
- El Paso Bar Association, Member
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association, 2019
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Advocates
- State Bar of New Mexico Young Lawyers Division, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- El Paso County Trial Lawyers Association, President
- State of New Mexico
- State of Texas
- American Association for Justice
- Named a Super Lawyers Rising Star
- Listed in the National Trial Lawyers Association’s Top 100
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from Texas Tech University, 2003
Last Updated: 5/15/2022