Robert C. Trenchard, Jr.
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in El Paso, TX
Robert Trenchard has probably handled more oilfield accident cases involving serious injury or death than any other lawyer practicing today. He has tried more than 180 cases to jury verdict in his long career. Licensed in both Texas and New Mexico, the venue for most of the cases has been West Texas and Eastern New Mexico. He was Co-Chairman of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (now AAJ) Mining and Oilfield Litigation Group for nine years. He is board certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has been AV rated for three decades by Martindale-Hubbell. He has been selected one of top 100 Texas Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association. Mr. Trenchard always keeps a small caseload to be able to devote the needed time and attention that each client deserves. Offices in Roswell, New Mexico and El Paso, Texas.
About Robert C. Trenchard, Jr.
First Admitted: 1972, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://www.trenchardandhoskins.com
Pro bono/Community Service
- President, Trenchard Foundation, 2004-present; Trustee, University of Nebraska Foundation, 2019-present; Board of Directors, The Blues Foundation, 2010-2013
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Owner-Catfood Records; President-Trenchard Foundation; Trustee-University of Nebraska Foundation; Recipient 2019 Blues Foundation Keeping The Blues Alive Award
- B..A. Philosophy, U of Nebraska 1969 J.D. U of Texas School of Law 1972
- Admitted to practice before US Supreme Court, Fifth Circuit and Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, US District Courts for New Mexico, Western District of Texas and Northern District of Texas, State Bar of Texas and State Bar of New Mexico; Member El Paso Bar Association; Sustaining member American Assocation for Justice; Member New Mexico Trial Lawyers Foundation; Co-Chairman AAJ Oilfield and Coal Mining Litigation Group 1994-2003; Member Texas Trial Lawyers; Life Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- "When My Co-Counsel and I Disagreed", TRIAL, September 1998; "Closing Argument: Journey's End", TRIAL, July 1999. Speaker at legal seminars on personal injury trial topics in Texas and New Mexico.
- Board Certified Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Selected in Texas Super Lawyers, 2003
- Top 100 Texas Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers, 2011
- Burn Injuries
- Motor Vehicle
- Oilfield Accidents
- Products Liability
- Serious Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
Last Updated: 5/15/2022