Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Flower Mound, TX
Attorney Christina Jimenez is the founder of Jimenez Law Firm, P.C., which has offices in Lewisville and Odessa. From her North Texas law offices, she assists clients throughout the region, including those living in Denton and Collin counties. The residents of the region know to turn to her for assistance with the following legal matters:
• Family law, including divorce, family violence, child custody and support, order modification and enforcement, grandparents' rights and adoption
• Criminal defense, including driving while intoxicated, drug offenses, property crimes and violent crimes
Ms. Jimenez began her legal career in 2007 after earning her law degree from Texas A&M University School of Law and her admission to the State Bar of Texas. She immediately went into private practice by founding her own law firm, allowing her to provide the individual attention and honest advice that her clients value.
Over the course of her nearly 10-year legal career, she has earned the respect of both her clients and her peers. She has an "Excellent" rating from Avvo, and the American Institute of Legal Counsel has named her one of the top 10 attorneys in Texas in the area of client satisfaction in two categories: family law and criminal defense.
Attorney Jimenez is a highly active member of the legal community and her local community. She is a member of a number of organizations, including the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and the National Association of Professional Women. In addition, she is a regular guest speaker at community events aimed at Hispanic professionals.
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Juvenile Law, Paternity, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Father's Rights, DUI/DWI, Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Failure to Pay Child Support, Felony, Misdemeanor, Murder, Probation, Theft, Criminal Domestic Violence
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Jimenez Law Firm, P.C. aggressively and compassionately represents its clients. To discuss your case, contact us at http://www.thejimenezlawfirm.com/ or 214-513-0125 in Lewisville.
About Christina Jimenez
First Admitted: 2007
Professional Webpage: http://www.thejimenezlawfirm.com/Attorneys/Christina-Jimenez...
- The Denton Bar Association
- The State Bar of Texas - Criminal Justice Section
- The State Bar of Texas - Litigation Section
- The State Bar of Texas - Family Law Section
- The American Bar Association
- The State Bar of Texas - Hispanic Issues Section
- The Dallas Bar Association - Family Law Section
- The State Bar of Texas - General Practice, Solo and Small Firms Section
- The State Bar of Texas - Juvenile Section
- The State Bar of Texas - Women and the Law Section
- The Dallas Bar Association
- University of Texas at San Antonio, Bachelors of Business Administration, Honors: cum laude
- 10 Best in Client Satisfaction American Institute of Family Law Attorneys, 2015
- Best Hispanic in Law Hispanic Heritage Association, 2013
- 10 Best in Client Satisfaction American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys, 2015
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2015
- Alpha Kappa Psi
- At The Jimenez Law Firm, P.C., we understand that individuals often feel frustrated or intimidated by the process of finding a lawyer. By the time things have progressed to the point a legal professional is necessary, the situation is likely full of negative emotions and stress. Our firm focuses on helping people get through these trying times by providing individual attention and an honest opinion regarding the course of action our clients should follow., Firm Overview , 2016
Last Updated: 5/15/2022