Kimberly N. Loveland
Top rated Estate Planning & Probate attorney in Frisco, TexasLoveland & Hurley, PLLC
Kimberly N. Loveland is an accomplished estate planning attorney with a focus on high net worth individuals and families. A founding partner at the law firm of Loveland & Hurley, PLLC, in Frisco, Texas, she focuses her practice areas on:
- Estate planning and administration
- Marital property planning
- Charitable giving
- Asset protection
- Tax planning
Her ultimate objective is to educate and empower individuals of all ages about the importance of safeguarding and preserving their assets throughout the various stages of life. Utilizing creative and personalized strategies tailored to each client's specific needs, she guides them in planning for their family and business requirements while ensuring asset protection.
Ms. Loveland earned her law degree from the University of Miami School of Law in 2013 and subsequently completed her LLM in estate planning through the Heckerling Graduate Program at the same institution in 2014. This program equipped her with the knowledge of both the tax and nontax aspects of estate planning and administration. Since 2013, Ms. Loveland has been practicing law in Texas, and in 2018, she obtained board certification in estate planning and probate law from the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Recognizing that estate planning and administration can be overwhelming, Ms. Loveland aims to simplify the process and ensure that her clients can make informed decisions. She accomplishes this by explaining complex legal concepts in simple terms, presenting available options and guiding them through each step. She assists families with diverse dynamics, including blended families with children from previous marriages, adopted children and those with special needs. She designs and implements customized plans to navigate these complexities and protect their combined assets.
In addition to her legal practice, Ms. Loveland actively engages in community service. She provides pro bono legal representation, serves as an ad litem court appointee, participates on nonprofit boards and volunteers in various capacities. She is a member of multiple legal associations, including the State Bar of Texas and The Florida Bar.
Practice areasEstate Planning & Probate, Business/Corporate, Alternative Dispute Resolution
Business Formation and Planning, Estate Planning, Mediation, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills
- 70% Estate Planning & Probate
- 20% Business/Corporate
- 10% Alternative Dispute Resolution
First Admitted: 2013, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://lhestatelaw.com/about/kimberly-loveland/
- Florida, 2014
- Member of the Estate Planning and Probate section of the Collin County Bar Association
- Member of the Denton County Bar (Texas) Association and its Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law section
- Member of the Business Law, Tax Law, and Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Sections of the Florida Bar
- Member of the Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Texas, 2014
- LLM in Estate Planning from the University of Miami School of Law Heckerling Institute, 2014
- Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization., 2018
Office location for Kimberly N. Loveland
2591 Dallas Pkwy
Frisco, TX 75034
- Rising Stars: 2022 - 2023
Certificates and credentials
Estate Planning and Probate Law