Nii Amaa Ollennu
Top Rated DUI-DWI Attorney in Frisco, TX
- Free Consultation
Providing sound counsel to clients throughout the state of Texas, Nii Amaa Ollennu is an attorney at Nii Amaa Ollennu Law Firm, PLLC, located in McKinney, Texas. He represents clients with criminal defense and family law matters including misdemeanors, felonies, divorces, drug charges, DWI defense, expungements, driver’s license suspension and so on.
Mr. Ollennu is a passionate and dedicated advocate for his clients’ rights and liberties. He is well aware of the negative consequences of being accused of wrongdoing, and he goes the extra mile for his clients and fights aggressively for them, devoted to bringing justice to all with an unwavering commitment to their needs.
With a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Texas in multidisciplinary studies, Mr. Ollennu has a master’s degree in public administration in urban management and public affairs from St. Mary’s University. He obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Idaho College of Law.
While in law school, he was the president of the University of Idaho College of Law Student Bar Association and the recipient of the Outstanding Student Service Award. He is admitted to practice in the state of Texas, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.
Actively involved in prominent legal associations, Mr. Ollennu is a member of the Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association, the McKinney Bar Association, the DUI Defense Lawyers Association, the National College for DUI Defense and the Texas Bar College. He also served as lieutenant governor of Membership and Communication of the American Bar Association Law School Division’s 12th Circuit.
Honored for his phenomenal contributions in the legal field, Mr. Ollennu was the recipient of the 10 Best Attorneys in Texas for Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys and was named to the Best DUI Lawyers in Plano, Texas’ list by Experitse.com. He also has a 10.0 rating on Avvo.
- 60%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
- 40%Criminal Defense
DUI/DWI, Arrest & Arraignment, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, False Accusations, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Probation
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2022
About Nii Amaa Ollennu
First Admitted: 2015, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.naolawfirm.com/attorney/ollennu-nii-amaa/
- Best DUI Lawyers in Plano, Texas – 2016 & 2017
- 10 Best Attorneys in Texas for Client Satisfaction – 2017 (American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys)
- The Texas Bar College is an honorary society of lawyers who are among the best-trained attorneys in Texas. Members are qualified attorneys who are interested in both high ethical standards and improved training for all Texas attorneys. The College recognizes Texas lawyers who attend at least double the Continuing Legal Education (CLE) required by the State Bar of Texas., Member (since 2016), State Bar of Texas - Texas Bar College, 2020
- American Bar Association Law School Division, 12th Circuit, Former Lieutenant governor of Membership and Communication
- Texas Bar College
- National College of DUI Defense
- DUI Defense Lawyers Association
- McKinney Bar Association
- Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- United States Court of Appeals - 5th Circuit, 2017
- United States District Court - Northern District of Texas , 2017
- United States District Court - Eastern District of Texas , 2016
- State Bar of Texas, 2015
- University of Texas at El Paso, B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- TCDLA - Texas Criminal Trial College Participate, 2017
- DUI Detection & NHTSA SFST Practitioner Course, 2016
- St. Mary's University, San Antonio, Texas, M.P.A., 2012
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Texas Opportunity & Justice Incubator, 2020
Last Updated: 5/15/2022