Cara D. Kennemer
Top Rated Construction Litigation Attorney in Fort Worth, TX
Selected to Rising Stars: 2012
Cara D. Kennemer is an attorney who represents clients in the Fort Worth, Texas area. Cara Kennemer is recognized by peers and was selected to Super Lawyers for 2016 - 2022. This selection is based off of an evaluation of 12 indicators including peer recognition and professional achievement in legal practice.
Cara Kennemer chose to pursue a career in law after completing undergraduate studies. She attended Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law and graduated in 2002. Cara Kennemer passed the bar exam and was admitted to legal practice in 2002.
She represents clients with Construction Litigation: Business issues in Texas. She also represents clients with Business Litigation issues.
Being selected to Super Lawyers is limited to a small number of attorneys in each state. As one of the few attorneys to garner the distinction of Super Lawyers, Cara Kennemer has earned the respect of peers as one of the top-rated attorneys in the nation.
- Top 100: 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2022 Women Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2022 Dallas/Fort Worth Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2021 Women Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2020 Women Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2020 Dallas/Fort Worth Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2019 Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 50: 2019 Women Texas Super Lawyers
- Top 100: 2019 Dallas/Fort Worth Super Lawyers
Last Updated: 5/15/2022