Charles D. Gunter, Jr.
Top Rated Intellectual Property Attorney in Fort Worth, TX
Charles Gunter has extensive experience in all phases of intellectual property law. These areas include representing clients before the United States Patent and Trademark Office and foreign patent offices in obtaining patents as well as counseling clients regarding patent litigation matters, both for the plaintiff and for the defendant. He has particular expertise in oil field chemical, mechanical and metallurgical processes, plastic pipe extrusion and sealing gasket technologies and more recently in the area of biomedical processes and devices. He has represented clients in patent interferences, reexaminations and reissues, protests, and in public use proceedings. He also has considerable experience in trademark registration, trademark oppositions and cancellations, and in trademark infringement matters.
About Charles D. Gunter, Jr.
First Admitted: 1975, Alabama
Professional Webpage: https://www.whitakerchalk.com/people/charles-gunter/
- Tarrant County Bar Association (Century Club Member)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit
- Texas Bar (1981)
- Registered Patent Attorney, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Alabama Bar (1975)
- J.D., University of Alabama
- B.S., Auburn University
- Registered Patent Attorney, U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, 1979
Last Updated: 5/19/2022