Coby L. Wooten
Top rated Personal Injury attorney in Fort Worth, TexasCoby L. Wooten, Attorney at Law, P.C.
Focusing his practice exclusively on personal injury and wrongful death litigation, Coby L. Wooten is the founder of Coby L. Wooten, Attorney at Law, P.C. Located in Fort Worth, Texas, the city where he was born and raised, he represents clients throughout Tarrant County. Admitted to practice in Texas since 1996, Mr. Wooten is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas. He obtained his legal education at what was then known as Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, and he was inducted into the Order of Barristers and was awarded his Juris Doctor in 1996.
Mr. Wooten provides effective advocacy for people who have been harmed as a result of the negligence of other parties. The types of cases that he has handled during his career have involved truck and other motor vehicle crashes, defective products, construction site and oil and gas field accidents, nursing home abuse, and medical malpractice. Mr. Wooten has been able to obtain significant compensation for his clients through both jury awards and negotiated settlements, and this has led to his membership in the invitation-only Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
Mr. Wooten’s successful track record has led to other recognition from his colleagues as well. He has received a 10.0 “Superb” peer-review rating through Avvo, and Fort Worth magazine has named him to its annual Top Attorneys list in several consecutive years. Mr. Wooten majored in political science at what was then known as Southwest Texas State University and received a Bachelor of Arts in 1990. His professional memberships include the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and the Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America.
Practice areasPersonal Injury - General: Plaintiff, Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff, Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Asbestos, Brain Injury, Construction Accident, Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Motor Vehicle Defects, Pharmaceutical, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Toxic Torts, Trucking Accidents, Wrongful Death
- 80% Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10% Class Action/Mass Torts: Plaintiff
- 10% Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
First Admitted: 1996, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.cobywootenlaw.com/about-our-firm/
- United States Federal Court Western District of Texas...
- Texas Criminal Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
- American Bar Association
- United States Federal Court, District of Colorado
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association, former President
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors
- Admitted Texas State Bar, 1996
- United States Federal Court Northern District of Texas
- Voted a “Top Attorney in Fort Worth” in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2009 and 2008
- Featured in the July 2017 issue of 360 West Magazine in an article titled, “Attorneys Worth Knowing”
- Avvo Clients’ Choice Award, 2015
- Litigator Award Winner by the Trial Lawyers Board of Regents LLC, 2014-2015
- Avvo Superb 10+ Rating
- 360 West Magazine, July 2017 and 2018, “Attorneys Worth Knowing”
- Trial Lawyers Board of Regents 2014 & 2015 Litigator Award Winner (Top 1 percent of lawyers)
- Fort Worth, Texas magazine "Top Attorney" list, Personal Injury - Plaintiffs, 2008-2010, 2012-2018
- Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Southwest Texas State University, San Marcos, TX, 1990 Political Science, 1990
Office location for Coby L. Wooten
1301 Ballinger St
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023