Drew T. Peters
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Fort Worth, TX
Attorney Drew T. Peters is the founder of The Peters Firm, PLLC, in Fort Worth, Texas. Mr. Peters has over a decade of legal experience and focuses his practice on personal injury and business litigation. He serves a diverse range of clients in Fort Worth, Arlington, Colleyville, Grapevine and Southlake.
An established and respected trial attorney, Mr. Peters is board-certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He provides committed and dedicated representation to each client, understanding that each case is distinct. He is experienced with all aspects of the litigation process and consistently delivers high-quality service.
Prior to founding his own law firm, Mr. Peters gained litigation experience as an assistant county attorney in southern Texas and practiced at law firms in north Texas and Dallas, concentrating his practice on motor vehicle accident and personal injury matters. While in these roles, he handled jury trials, arbitrations and various types of hearings.
Outside of the office, Mr. Peters stays active in his legal community and maintains strong relationships with his colleagues through membership in professional organizations. He belongs to the Tarrant County Bar Association and the Dallas Bar Association.
Mr. Peters graduated from the University of Texas at Austin with a bachelor's degree in finance with a minor in business management. From there, he went on to earn his law degree from Baylor Law School. He holds a license to practice law before all Texas state courts and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas.
- 70%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Business Litigation
- 10%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Non-Compete Agreements, Business Formation and Planning, Limited Liability Companies, Partnership, Contracts, Business Organizations
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2022
Certificates and Credentials
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Personal Injury Trial Law
About Drew T. Peters
First Admitted: 2009, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://petersfirmtx.com/attorney-profile
- Selected to Super Lawyers Texas Rising Stars, 2018 - present
- Moot Court Competition, Baylor University School of Law
- Top Ten Brief – 2007 Competition, Baylor University School of Law
- Burnt-orange bleeder and self-proclaimed #1 Texas sports fan, The University of Texas at Austin
- Alpha Tau Omega fraternity
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A., Major: Finance; Minor: Business Management - 2006
- Dallas Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- State of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Board Certified - Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 2014
- Small Businesses
Last Updated: 9/8/2022