Dustin P. Trammel
Top Rated Criminal Defense Attorney in Fort Worth, TX
In his capacity as a senior associate at Hoeller McLaughlin PLLC, an eminent Texas criminal defense firm with offices in Fort Worth and Colleyville, Dustin P. Trammel offers criminal defense services to those dealing with drug charges, DWIs, DUIs, federal offenses, juvenile offenses, expunctions and nondisclosures. A United States Army veteran, he has handled several criminal cases as a prosecutor for the Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney’s Office and in his private practice.
Admitted to the State Bar of Texas, Mr. Trammel holds memberships in organizations like the Tarrant County Bar Association, the Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association and the Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association. His recognitions include placement on Fort Worth Magazine’s Top Attorneys in Criminal Law list for two consecutive years and a “Very Good” rating on Avvo.
Mr. Trammel completed his Bachelor of Arts degree in human development and family studies at Lubbock Christian University. After spending some time as a visiting law student at Texas A&M University School of Law, he obtained his Juris Doctor degree from the Arizona Summit Law School. A Student of the Year awardee during law school, he served as the vice president of the Student Bar Association.
Creative and responsive, Mr. Trammel always goes above and beyond to empower his clients with knowledgeable legal direction on the next steps of the legal process. He swiftly gets to the bottom of the case and designs an approach that puts his clients at ease. Many clients have benefited from his passionate and thorough legal services. For all his services to the community, he was nominated to the National Association for Law Placement’s Pro Bono Publico Award.
- 90%Criminal Defense
- 10%Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Law, Drug & Alcohol Violations, False Accusations, Felony, Misdemeanor, Probation, Sex Offenses, Theft, Criminal Domestic Violence, DUI/DWI
- Rising Stars: 2022
About Dustin P. Trammel
First Admitted: 2014, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.bryanhoellerlaw.com/dustin-trammel-fort-worth-ve...
- Texas A&M University School of Law (Visiting Law School)
- Lubbock Christian University (B.S.), 1999
- Top Attorney in Criminal Law by Fort Worth Magazine, 2020 & 2021
- Chief Justice, Honor Court (Law School)
- Student of the Year 2012 (Law School)
- Super Lawyers Rising Star by Thomson Reuters, 2022
- Dustin represents appointed and retained clients accused of misdemeanor and felony offenses
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Member
- Vice-President Student Bar Association (Law School)
- Tarrant County Young Lawyer’s Association, Member
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyer’s Association, Member
Other Outstanding Achievements
- Prior to becoming an attorney, Dustin served eight years in the U.S. Army, including two tours in Iraq., 2003
Pro bono/Community Service
- Texas Lawyers for Texas Veterans, Volunteer Attorney, 2014
- Over the past several years, a crime trend called “bank jugging” or “jugging” has grown in popularity in Texas. Vis… https://t.co/8ZYmWVRcDW
- Have you checked out our Youtube Channel yet? We've got 150+ videos discussing popular questions and topics relatin… https://t.co/fXAax3c5xV
- Our team of criminal defense attorneys are former state and federal prosecutors who have become highly-regarded cri… https://t.co/VyFZZeHKE3
- Board Certified Defense Attorney Benson Varghese sat down with NBC5 Lili Zheng to offer his insights on the upcomin… https://t.co/MCoKvnRdqg
- Varghese Summersett handles a wide variety of practice areas. No matter the classification, we strive to treat our… https://t.co/nZKB4oi5Gm
- We offer payment plans and Veteran discounts on criminal defense and DWI charges. https://t.co/vHHmX6xgKK https://t.co/vHHmX6xgKK
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars for 2022 at Hoeller McLaughlin PLLC https://t.co/E29Tcmq8Zm
- Check out our latest 5 star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️reviews for clients we have helped protect their future! https://t.co/uB0LAVGLGC
- Colin McLaughlin: Award Winning Criminal Defense Attorney https://t.co/AawR4yhFEK
- Colleyville https://t.co/DorEBth9Jm
Last Updated: 5/15/2022