Jim M. Zadeh
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Fort Worth, TX
Jim Zadeh has been a Fort Worth, Texas lawyer for more than 32 years and has handled over 3,000 lawsuits, both on the plaintiff’s and defendant's side. He graduated from Southern Methodist University School of Law, and began working at Shannon, Gracey, Ratliff & Miller in 1988. Beginning in 1993, Zadeh worked as an associate and ultimately became a partner at Bourland, Kirkman, Seidler & Evans.
In 2002, the Law Office of Jim Zadeh, P.C. opened where he has represented individuals and small to medium sized businesses in lawsuits, disputes and contract negotiations. The firm handles civil litigation matters, where the focus is on car accidents, truck accidents, on the job injuries, disputes with insurance companies, business related disputes and employer-employee issues. Most of his clients are from Tarrant County, but he also serves residents and businesses in Dallas, Denton, and Parker counties. Jim is known for his work ethic, breadth of legal knowledge, organizational skills, use of technology and meticulous preparation.
Zadeh is a Michigan native where he played high school soccer, basketball and lacrosse. He played four years of college soccer and continues to be an avid soccer player having played and coached in Fort Worth and Dallas for over 25 years. He is a former Big Brother of the Year in Big Brother and Sisters of Arlington and his “little” brother now serves in the United States Navy. Jim is married to Ann, who was elected to the Fort Worth City Council in 2014. Jim and Ann have two sons, Michael and Kyle.
In 2016, Zadeh became an Adjunct Professor at Texas A&M School of Law, and in 2018 became the Facility Liaison for the Apprenticeship Network Project. Zadeh was given the Preservation Project Award for restoring the Cobb-Burney Home for his new office, a 1904 historic home, prominently sited along the bluffs of the clear fork of the Trinity River.
Zadeh has been selected as a Super Lawyer every year since 2014.
About Jim M. Zadeh
First Admitted: 1988, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.zadehfirm.com/bio/jim-zadeh.cfm
- Selected Top Attorneys of Fort Worth in 2012 to 2020., Top Attorneys of Fort Worth, texas
- The American's Most Honored Professionals Award is awarded for continuous professional recognition, an accomplishment realized by the top 5% of American Professionals. He is considered to be one of the best and has achieved this hard-earned recognition., America's Most Honored Professionals, The American Registry, 2015
- Big Brother of the Year at Big Brothers and Sisters of Arlington- Big Brother to Shane who now serves in the United States Navy
- Client Distinction Award is based on clients review ratings of 4.0-5.0. This is a Recognition of excellence in quality of service, overall value, responsiveness, and communication ability., Client Distinction Award, Martindale-Hubbell, 2015
- Teach Law Practice Management class as adjunct professor every year since 2016., Adjunct Professor, Law Practice Management class
- Licensed in Texas and Mississppi
- 1981 - Detroit Country Day School - Birmingham, Michigan 1985 - Kalamazoo Colege - Kalamazoo, Michigan - B.A. in Mathematics, Economics and Business Administration 1988 - Southern Methidist School of Law - Dallas, Texas - J.D.
Pro bono/Community Service
- Fort Worth United Soccer Club Boys '82 and '84 teams - Coached in North Dallas Chamber of Commerce Classic League Divisions I and II; Former President of the Club
- Fort Worth Youth Soccer Association - Coach of recreational soccer teams from ages five to eleven
- Member, Tarrant County Bar Wellness Committee, 2018
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Co-Presenter, Covid-19: Q&A Regarding Employment Matters, 2020
- , One of the GOOD GUYS, Personal Injury, Civil Litigation, Plaintiff, 2018
Last Updated: 5/15/2022