Justin J. Sisemore
Top rated family law attorney in Fort Worth, TexasSisemore Law Firm, P.C.
Strategic, fearless, compassionate
When he opened his Fort Worth family law firm in 2007, attorney Justin Sisemore set out to build a robust, multi-faceted legal team equipped to face any challenge. Justin’s attorneys bring diverse skillsets and viewpoints to the table, while the firm’s well-oiled support team’s penchant for details and responsiveness put clients at ease.
As the firm’s lead litigator, Justin is known for being professional, energetic and fearless in the courtroom. His clients also describe him as compassionate, prepared and straightforward. If Justin doesn’t believe the financial settlement or custody outcome you desire is realistic, he will tell you so. It’s also common to hear clients commend Justin and team for exceeding their expectations.
A Texan through and through, whose passion for family law goes way back to boyhood
While Justin says that his passion for the law has evolved over the years, one thing is certain. The challenges he faced as a boy growing up in a divided household and raised by a single mother certainly influenced him.
As he explains, “I can empathize with families going through divorce, especially children who get stuck in the middle during custody disputes. Resolving those disputes in a way that provides a safe, happy and secure living situation for the child is something I’m very passionate about.”
A Fort Worth native, Justin attended Baylor University where he attained his bachelors in business administration and corporate communications. Upon graduation, he was accepted into Texas A&M School of Law, where he earned his juris doctor degree in 2007. A man of unwavering faith and a passionate entrepreneur, Justin enjoys both the human and business sides of his chosen profession.
“After more than 3,000 cases since 2007, I find myself driven by the opportunity to help people transition from feeling totally broken to a point where they can better themselves and learn to live a happier, independent life—both financially and emotionally. I also enjoy the business aspects involved with family law. As an entrepreneur myself, I love diving in and learning about my clients’ businesses and their industries, so I’m well prepared to protect their financial interests,” Justin says.
Family, friends, fellowship and fitness keep this Fort Worth attorney on his toes
When Justin isn’t serving clients, spending quality time with his wife Evin and their three children is his top priority. The couple, who own a motive battery services company together, also loves getting together with friends. Justin is very involved with his Bible study and fellowship group, which helps support his quest to live a life of service. A self-professed horrible golfer who loves the game, Justin enjoys staying physically active and starts most days getting some reps in doing hybrid CrossFit.
Practice areasFamily law
Adoption, Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Mediation & collaborative law, Same sex family law, Father's rights
- 100% Family law
First Admitted: 2007, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.thetxattorneys.com/attorneys/justin-sisemore
- American Bar Association
- Texas, 2007
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- 50 Successful Billing Practices, Tarrant County Family Bar Association, 2013
- Child Custody Modifications
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Division
- Fort Worth Child Custody Lawyers
- Divorce in Fort Worth
- Speaker, State Bar (CLE) Continuing Legal Education
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas, B.A., in Entrepreneurial Finance, Corporate Communication, Honors: Dean's List, Top Honors for Oral Debate, 2003
- John Marshall International Moot Court Champion, 2006
- , 360 West Magazine Top Attorney, 360 West Magazine Top Attorney, 2021
- Best Divorce Lawyers in Fort Worth Expert recommended Top 3 Divorce Lawyers in Fort Worth, Texas. All of our divorce lawyers actually face a rigorous 50-Point Inspection, which includes customer reviews, history, complaints, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost and general excellence. You deserve only the best!, Three Best Rated Divorce Attorneys in Fort Worth 2019 & 2020, https://threebestrated.com/divorce-lawyers-in-fort-worth-tx, 2022
- Rising Star, Thomson Reuters, 2011-2021, Rising Star, Thomson Reuters, Rising Star, Thomson Reuters, 2021
- Fort Worth Magazine “Top Attorney”, 2014 – 2022, Fort Worth Magazine “Top Attorney”, Fort Worth Magazine “Top Attorney”, 2022
- John Marshall International Moot Court Champion, Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas, 2006, John Marshall International Moot Court Champion, Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, 2006
- Sigma Chi
- Fort Worth Top Attorneys, 2007 - 2013
Office location for Justin J. Sisemore
603 E. Belknap St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Super Lawyers: 2022
- Rising Stars: 2011, 2016 - 2021
Top listsUp-and-Coming 100: Texas Rising Stars: 2021
Find me online
- How do parental rights work if a parent is incarcerated? Can a parent still maintain their rights if they are in pr… https://t.co/BoEowENQeT
- Don’t miss out on this episode, stream it now: https://t.co/jaH79f3JPc #InYourBestInterest #Podcast #Divorce https://t.co/8PIHPyeR5b
- In this episode, Andrea Jones and I discuss some of the ways attorneys can help you become more detail-oriented dur… https://t.co/6v6iT3QobK