Top rated Estate Planning & Probate attorney in Fort Worth, TexasDavidson Law Group
Attorney at law at Davidson Law Group, PLLC, Matthew Davidson represents clients in Tarrant, Texas, and the surrounding counties. With office buildings in Allen, Fort Worth and Tyler, Texas, he can help clients as they wade through legal issues related to estate planning and elder law. This includes special needs planning, crisis planning, charitable planning, wealth protection, business planning, gun trusts, 1031 exchanges and estate tax planning. Clients rely on him to protect and distribute the assets they have spent their whole lives earning.
360 West Magazine and Fort Worth Magazine named Mr. Davidson as a top attorney, and the National Association of Distinguished Counsel placed him in the Nation’s Top One Percent. He has a 5-star client rating and “Superb” ranking from Avvo. His passion is in creating life-long, meaningful relationships with his clients, so he is there right when they need him.
Mr. Davidson is admitted to practice in the state of Texas. He is also a member of the Tarrant County Bar Association, the Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association, the WealthCounsel, ElderCounsel, the American Bar Association’s Group Legal Services Association and the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys.
After graduating from the University of Texas at Austin with a Bachelor of Arts in English and American Studies, Mr. Davidson continued his education at Regent University School of Law. Once he graduated with his Juris Doctor, he moved back home to Fort Worth to share his talents, experience and knowledge with the people he grew up with as a lifelong resident of the state.
Practice areasEstate Planning & Probate, Elder Law
Estate Planning, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Probate & Estate Administration, Trusts, Wills
- 70% Estate Planning & Probate
- 30% Elder Law
First Admitted: 2011, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://yourtexaslegacy.com/founders/matthew-davidson
- Member, National Association of Elder Law Attorneys
- Member, Wealth Counsel
- Member, ElderCounsel
- Member, Group Legal Services Association of the American Bar Association
- Member, Tarrant County Bar Association
- Member, Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Nation’s Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- AVVO rating of 10.0 and a 5-Star AVVO Client Rating
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- Best Attorneys in America 2015
- Top Attorney, Fort Worth Magazine
- Top Attorney, 360 West Magazine
- University of Texas at Austin, Bachelor of Arts in English and American Studies
Office location for Matthew Davidson
1200 Summit Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Rising Stars: 2020 - 2023