Top rated Family Law attorney in Fort Worth, TexasAbercrombie Sanchez & Wood Law PLLC
Practice Areas: Family Law, Estate Planning & Probate, Business Litigation; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2008
Education: Texas Wesleyan University School of Law
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Abercrombie Sanchez & Wood Law PLLC9800 Hillwood Pkwy
Fort Worth, TX 76177 Visit website
Attorney Samuel Sanchez is a co-founder Abercrombie, Sanchez & Wood Law P.L.L.C., which has its main law office in Fort Worth, Texas, and four satellite locations across the state as well as one in Miami, Florida. Licensed to practice in both Florida and Texas, Mr. Sanchez has more than 12 years of total legal experience, and he provides exceptional counsel and support to clients in both states who have legal needs involving any of the following:
· Family law and divorce
· Child custody and support
· Visitation and parenting time
· Martial property division
· Domestic violence
· Fathers' rights and paternity
· Prenuptial agreements
· Business and civil litigation
· Estate planning and probate
· Conservatorships and guardianships
· Mediation and collaborative law
Embracing his role as a legal advocate, Mr. Sanchez has found great reward in helping his clients with some of the most difficult and emotional decisions they will ever have to make regarding their families. A certified mediator, he has assisted numerous clients with resolving their conflicts and reaching agreements in a manner that is far more efficient and less adversarial than traditional divorce litigation. Moreover, he has served as guardian ad litem in highly contentious custody situations, fiercely protecting the rights and best interests of children.
Honored for his outstanding professionalism and service, Mr. Sanchez has earned many top rankings from his peers, including designation as a Top Attorney in Fort Worth from Fort Worth, Texas Magazine. He has also received excellent client ratings on AVVO along with numerous testimonials and referrals from his satisfied clients.
A graduate of Texas Tech University, Mr. Sanchez attended Texas Wesleyan University (now Texas A&M University School of Law), where he obtained his Juris Doctor in 2006. Active in his legal community, he is a member of the American Bar Association, the Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association and the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, among his other professional affiliations.
Mr. Sanchez is also a barrister with the American Inns of Court, and he received a governor's appointment to serve as chairman of the board of regents for Midwestern State University. He has also conducted many lectures and continuing legal education seminars across his region on a variety of topics.
Practice areasFamily Law, Estate Planning & Probate, Business Litigation
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Estate Planning, Father's Rights, Guardianships & Conservatorships, Living Wills, Marital Property, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Paternity, Power of Attorney, Prenuptial Agreements, Probate & Estate Administration, Same Sex Family Law, Trusts, Wills
- 50% Family Law
- 30% Estate Planning & Probate
- 20% Business Litigation
First Admitted: 2008, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://astxlegal.com/attorneys/samuel-sanchez/
- Juris Doctor from Texas A&M Law School in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Bachelor of Arts from Texas Tech University
- Watch Mr. Sanchez’s lecture from Cordell & Cordell’s 2018 Continuing Legal Education seminar on “Effective Ways to Maximize Legal Support Staff.”
- Watch Mr. Sanchez’s lecture from Cordell & Cordell’s 2017 Continuing Legal Education Seminar on “How not to get benched by difficult clients: Practice tips for dealing with difficult clients.
- Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters rating service of outstanding lawyers.
- Recognized from 2015-2018 as a Texas Rising Star
- Selected as one of the top attorneys in Family Law by Fort Worth Magazine., Top Attorney , Fort Worth Magazine
- Tarrant Family Law Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Inn of Courts - Barrister
- Certified Mediator in Texas, 2006
- Oil & Gas
Office location for Samuel Sanchez
9800 Hillwood Pkwy
Fort Worth, TX 76177
- Rising Stars: 2015 - 2018