W. Travis Patterson
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Fort Worth, TX
- Free Consultation
W. Travis Patterson is the managing partner at Patterson Law Group with nearly a decade of legal experience. Practicing out of the firm’s Houston location, he represents personal injury clients in Fort Worth, Grand Prairie, Hurst, San Antonio and Arlington, Texas. He has dedicated his practice to pursuing the rights and best interests of those who sustained or lost a family member due to the negligent actions of others. He handles cases such as:
- Car and motorcycle accidents
- Wrongful death
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Truck wrecks
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents
A 2009 honors graduate, Mr. Patterson received his bachelor’s degree in finance from The University of Texas at Austin. He earned his Juris Doctor in 2012 from The University of Texas School of Law and was admitted to practice before all Texas state courts the same year. He is also licensed to practice before the U.S. District Courts for the Southern, Eastern, Northern and Western Districts of Texas.
In recognition of his accomplishments, Mr. Patterson was selected for inclusion in the Top 40 Under 40 list by The National Trial Lawyers. He holds a “Superb” rating on Avvo and was named among the Top Personal Injury Attorneys by both the Fort Worth Magazine and the 360 West Magazine. He was honored with the President's Award of Merit by the Texas Young Lawyers Association.
Mr. Patterson has procured millions of dollars in compensation for his plaintiff clients and has received myriad testimonials from those he has served. Valued in his legal community, Mr. Patterson is a member of the State Bar of Texas, the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association, the Arlington Bar Association and the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, and a fellow of the Tarrant County Bar Foundation and the Texas Bar Foundation.
Over the years, Mr. Patterson has always been involved in pro bono activities. He supports those in need through nonprofits and other organizations such as Big Brothers Big Sisters of America, Camp Fire First Texas, Leadership Fort Worth and more.
- 100%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Animal Bites, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Dram Shop Laws, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2022
About W. Travis Patterson
First Admitted: 2012, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://pattersonpersonalinjury.com/about-us/our-attorneys/t...
- Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Arlington Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Board of Directors, 2013 – 2015
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, Council, District Representative, North & West Texas, 2013 – 2015
- State Bar of Texas
Pro bono/Community Service
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, Big Brother, 2012 – 2015
- Holy Family Catholic Church
- Camp Fire First Texas, Board of Directors
- Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court
- Leadership Fort Worth
- President, Texas Cowboys
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40, 2017
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, Personal Injury, 2018
- Texas Bar Foundation Fellow
- Fort Worth, Texas Magazine Top Attorney, 2015 – 2016
- Texas Young Lawyers Association President’s Award of Merit, 2015
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.B.A., Finance, University Honors, 2009
- We're giving away front row tickets to Ryan Bingham at the @fwssr! Plus dinner for 2 at @ClayPigeonFD and swag from… https://t.co/U5JYeBDv7V
- You have just been in a car accident, and now your car is totaled. Learn how the insurance companies value total… https://t.co/sqG8ftg2Gh
- Texas has over 170,000 employed truck drivers. 🚚 Trucking accidents are on the rise, and you need to know how to… https://t.co/3X8Gu8uB08
- 🇺🇸 Happy Birthday, America! 🇺🇸 Patterson Law Group would like to wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July!
- Should you give your medical records to their insurance company? No! I repeat no! Find out why you should never… https://t.co/2ofvIsSOUY
Last Updated: 5/15/2022