Robert Edward Booth
Top rated Construction Litigation attorney in Galveston, TexasMills Shirley LLP
Practice Areas: Construction Litigation, Civil Litigation
Licensed in Texas since: 2003
Education: The University of Texas School of Law
Robert Edward Booth attended law school and graduated from The University of Texas School of Law in 2003. Robert Booth began practicing law in 2003.
Robert Booth is an attorney at Mills Shirley LLP, helping people with Construction Litigation: Business issues. Mills Shirley LLP has an office in Galveston, Texas, serving the local community.
Robert Booth was selected to Super Lawyers for 2020 - 2023. Super Lawyers is an exclusive list of top-rated attorneys in specific practice areas who were chosen after thorough evaluation of numerous criteria.
First Admitted: 2003, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.millsshirley.com/attorney/robert-e-booth/
- Award presented by the Galveston County Young Lawyers Association, Outstanding Young Lawyer of Galveston County, 2009
- Vice-President of Galveston County Bar Foundation, 2016
- Texas Association of Defense Counse, Board of Directors Representative for District 9, 2008
- President of the Galveston County Bar Association, 2014
- Texas Young Lawyers Association, Board of Directors Representative for District 21, 2009
- Galveston County Bar Association, Member of Board of Directors, 2010
- Galveston Young Lawyers Association, President, 2009
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2010 - 2018