Donald E. Teller, Jr.
Top rated Family Law attorney in Grapevine, TexasTeller Law Firm, P.C.
Practice Areas: Family Law; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 1995
Attorney Donald E. Teller, Jr., is the founding member of Teller Law Firm, P.C., in Grapevine, Texas. Mr. Teller dedicates his practice to family law and handles matters involving divorce, adoptions, alimony, child custody, child support, paternity, pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, property division, protective orders and restraining orders. He serves clients in Colleyville, Grapevine, Flower Mound, Southlake and Westlake.
Mr. Teller has been licensed to practice in Texas since 1995 and has more than 20 years of experience. He is also admitted before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas and the Supreme Court of the United States.
After earning a bachelor’s degree from University of North Texas, Mr. Teller earned a master of business administration degree from Southern Methodist University and his law degree from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law. He is a seasoned litigator and negotiator, and he is certified as a mediator by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
In addition to running his law practice, Mr. Teller has spoken on various family law topics and served as an adjunct professor on law office management at Texas A&M University School of Law. He is a fellow of the Tarrant County Bar Foundation and the Texas Bar Foundation and has served as a visiting associate judge for the Dallas County 330th District Court.
Mr. Teller has always been involved in his legal community and has served on committees for various professional organizations. He is an active member of the Tarrant County Bar Association, the Northeast Tarrant County Bar Association, the Texas Bar College and the National Institute for Trial Advocacy.
Practice areasFamily Law
Adoption, Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Paternity, Prenuptial Agreements
- 100% Family Law
First Admitted: 1995, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.dtellerlaw.com/attorney/donald-e-teller-jr/
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy, Advocate
- College of the State Bar of Texas, Member
- Northeast Tarrant County Bar Association, President, 2004 - 2005
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Chairperson, Lawyer Referral Service Committee, 2002 - 2004
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Past Chairperson, Solo and Small Firm Committee
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Law Practice Management Committee
- Eldon B. Mahon Inns of Court, Associate Member, 2000 - 2001
- 330th District Court, Dallas, Texas, Visiting Associate Judge, 2003
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association
- Northeast Tarrant County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Collaborative Law Institute of Texas
- Northeast Collaborative Professionals
- Texas, 1995
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1995
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2000
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2001
- U.S. Supreme Court , 2009
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- Fellow, Tarrant County Bar Foundation
- Top Attorney - Family Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution, Fort Worth, Texas Magazine, 2009
- Top Attorney - Family Law, Fort Worth, Texas Magazine, 2010
- Adjunct Professor, Law Office Management, Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, 1998 - 2007
- Speaker, Law Office Management, 2003
- Speaker, Ethical Issues in Electronic Communications, 2007
- Speaker, Child Support Establishment and Modification, 2009 - 2010
- Speaker, Appellate Considerations, 2013
- Southern Methodist University, M.B.A., 1995
- North Texas State University, B.B.A., 1987
- Board Certified, Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2007
- Family Law Mediator
Office location for Donald E. Teller, Jr.
4100 Heritage Avenue
Grapevine, TX 76051
- Super Lawyers: 2011