Donald E. Teller, Jr.
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Grapevine, TX
Attorney Donald E. Teller, Jr., is the founding member of Teller Law Firm, P.C., in Grapevine, Texas. Mr. Teller dedicates his practice to family law and handles matters involving divorce, adoptions, alimony, child custody, child support, paternity, pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, property division, protective orders and restraining orders. He serves clients in Colleyville, Grapevine, Flower Mound, Southlake and Westlake.
Mr. Teller has been licensed to practice in Texas since 1995 and has more than 20 years of experience. He is also admitted before the U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas and the Supreme Court of the United States.
After earning a bachelor’s degree from University of North Texas, Mr. Teller earned a master of business administration degree from Southern Methodist University and his law degree from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law. He is a seasoned litigator and negotiator, and he is certified as a mediator by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
In addition to running his law practice, Mr. Teller has spoken on various family law topics and served as an adjunct professor on law office management at Texas A&M University School of Law. He is a fellow of the Tarrant County Bar Foundation and the Texas Bar Foundation and has served as a visiting associate judge for the Dallas County 330th District Court.
Mr. Teller has always been involved in his legal community and has served on committees for various professional organizations. He is an active member of the Tarrant County Bar Association, the Northeast Tarrant County Bar Association, the Texas Bar College and the National Institute for Trial Advocacy.
About Donald E. Teller, Jr.
First Admitted: 1995, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.dtellerlaw.com/Attorney-Profiles/Donald-E-Teller...
- 330th District Court, Dallas, Texas, Visiting Associate Judge, 2003
- Eldon B. Mahon Inns of Court, Associate Member, 2000 - 2001
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Law Practice Management Committee
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers, Past Chairperson, Solo and Small Firm Committee
- Tarrant County Bar Association, Chairperson, Lawyer Referral Service Committee, 2002 - 2004
- Northeast Tarrant County Bar Association, President, 2004 - 2005
- College of the State Bar of Texas, Member
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy, Advocate
- Northeast Collaborative Professionals
- Collaborative Law Institute of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Northeast Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1995
- Texas, 1995
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2000
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 2001
- U.S. Supreme Court , 2009
- Fellow, Tarrant County Bar Foundation
- Fellow, Texas Bar Foundation
- Top Attorney - Family Law and Alternative Dispute Resolution, Fort Worth, Texas Magazine, 2009
- Top Attorney - Family Law, Fort Worth, Texas Magazine, 2010
- Speaker, Appellate Considerations, 2013
- Speaker, Child Support Establishment and Modification, 2009 - 2010
- Speaker, Ethical Issues in Electronic Communications, 2007
- Speaker, Law Office Management, 2003
- Adjunct Professor, Law Office Management, Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, 1998 - 2007
- Family Law Mediator
- Board Certified, Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2007
- North Texas State University, B.B.A., 1987
- Southern Methodist University, M.B.A., 1995
- New study will address Emergency Custody Order issues https://t.co/S18zk5lcRf https://t.co/4wl2kjk1ol
- Mistakes to avoid during a grey divorce https://t.co/kOYO61hfc1 https://t.co/keloGphQF9
- Challenges you may face in divorce https://t.co/FC2Y2PBfyD https://t.co/uIsAUvXKTa
- How to successfully co-parent after divorce in Texas https://t.co/fzepB3B0WP https://t.co/CXDDfN7uoU
- Types of custody and visitation in Texas https://t.co/KqBVCZY1NX https://t.co/8gUBHD8YBC
Last Updated: 5/15/2022