Alejandro L. Padua
Top rated personal injury attorney in Houston, TexasPadua Law Firm
Alejandro L. Padua is founder of the Padua Law Firm, PLLC. He represents clients in Houston, Texas, in cases of construction litigation, catastrophic personal injury, real estate, environmental commodity law, business and commercial law, and eminent domain. From multinational businesses to individuals, Mr. Padua handles both foreign and domestic cases.
Admitted to practice in Texas in 2007, Mr. Padua is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas. He is general counsel for a family-owned real estate development and investment firm, Padua Realty Company. Mr. Padua’s knowledge of state and federal law combined with his experience in the business and corporate industries makes him an ideal attorney to overcome many of the challenges that face businesses every day.
At The University of Texas at Austin, Mr. Padua received a Bachelor of Business Administration in finance before attending the University of Houston Law Center, where he obtained a Juris Doctor.
Born in Mexico, Mr. Padua is fluent in both English and Spanish, and is available to represent a diverse range of clients. He has been involved in cross-border, complex commercial matters. Most recently, he was involved in a successful sale and leaseback of $30 million to finance construction and development of a senior housing facility. Mr. Padua is also passionate about the rights of the injured, working tirelessly to obtain compensation for their injuries.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff, Construction litigation: business, Eminent domain, Real estate: business, Immigration: business, Insurance coverage
Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff, Construction defects, Insurance
- 20% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
- 20% Construction litigation: business
- 20% Eminent domain
- 20% Real estate: business
- 10% Immigration: business
- 10% Insurance coverage
First Admitted: 2007, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.padualaw.com/alejandro-padua/
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 2007
- Texas Bar, 2007
- University of Texas, Austin, B.B.A., Major: Finance
- Construction Defect
- Eminent Domain
- Insurance Coverage
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
Office location for Alejandro L. Padua
5599 San Felipe #911
Houston, TX 77056
- Rising Stars: 2018 - 2020
Find me online
- #Houston Property Damage Lawyer Denied, Delayed, or Underpaid property damage claim? Contact property damage lawy… https://t.co/tVMKEMCAyW
- #Houston Foreclosure Defense Attorney Call (713) 840-1411 Padua Law Firm, PLLC Houston foreclosure defense attorne… https://t.co/q0nGP6nLUy
- Commercial Real Estate Attorney in Houston Call (713) 840-1411 to Get FREE Consultation from #Houston commercial r… https://t.co/96FPsuEOtZ