Allison J. Miller-Mouer
Top rated business litigation attorney in Houston, TexasMouer Huston PLLC
Allison J. Miller-Mouer is a partner at MouerHuston PLLC in Houston, Texas, where her practice is dual-focused on business litigation and commercial transactions in wide variety of industries, including energy, health care, manufacturing, commercial real estate and transportation.
Ms. Miller-Mouer has two decades of litigation experience and also serves as de facto general counsel for her clients. She is detail-oriented and results driven, and she excels at brokering business-wise solutions. When disputes cannot be avoided, however, Ms. Miller-Mouer has a talent for distilling disputes into simple, relatable experiences for the jury or arbitrator.
Ms. Miller-Mouer earned a bachelor’s of science degree from Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois. She went on to graduate cum laude from Pepperdine University Caruso School of Law in Malibu, California. After law school, Ms. Miller-Mouer served as a law clerk in the Eastern District of Texas, Beaumont Division.
Ms. Miller-Mouer holds a license to practice law in California and Texas, and she is qualified to appear in the state courts of both states. She is also eligible to appear before the U.S. District Courts for the eastern and southern districts of Texas and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit.
Practice areasBusiness litigation, Business/corporate, Energy & natural resources, Health care, Professional liability: defense
Professional malpractice - other
- 40% Business litigation
- 30% Business/corporate
- 10% Energy & natural resources
- 10% Health care
- 10% Professional liability: defense
First Admitted: 2004, Texas
Professional Webpage: http://www.mouerhuston.com/who-we-are/allison-miller-mouer/
- United States District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas.
- Texas and California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Texas Rising Stars list published by Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters publication and rating service, for eight consecutive years (2010 – 2017).
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude, 2002
- Law Clerk for the Honorable Earl S. Hines, United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 2002
- Northwestern University, Bachelor of Science. , 1999
- Licensed to Practice in California: California State Bar, 2004
- Commercial Transactions
- Real Estate
Office location for Allison J. Miller-Mouer
349 Heights Blvd
Houston, TX 77007
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2010 - 2017