Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Houston, TX
Selected to Rising Stars: 2013 - 2017
Andrew Pearce began with BoyarMiller's Litigation Group in September 2007 after clerking at the firm during law school. Since joining the firm, he has represented both individuals and corporations in all types of business litigation. In all endeavors, Andrew strives to embody the mission of BoyarMiller: to provide counsel beyond expectations, build lasting relationships, and make a meaningful difference in people's lives. He currently serves as the firm's Litigation Group Chair.
While at South Texas, Andrew received the Dean's Award for Outstanding Student Advocate, the Student Bar Association's Award for Outstanding Male Graduate, and election into the National Order of Barristers. He was chairman of the Board of Advocates, a member of Law Review, and represented South Texas College of Law's nationally recognized advocacy program at six varsity competitions.
Prior to law school, Andrew was an Account Manager for one of the largest industrial water-treating chemical manufacturers and distributors in North America. During that time, he worked closely with every municipality and oil and chemical refinery in the greater Houston area.
Since becoming a lawyer, Andrew has wanted to serve an active role in the community. He has served as the Chair of the Houston Bar Association Litigation Section and the HBA John J. Eikenburg Law Week Fun Run. Andrew currently serves on the South Texas College of Law Houston Alumni Association Board of Directors, on the Executive Leadership Team for the Paul “Bear” Bryant Awards, and multiple committees within the Houston Bar Association.
About Andrew Pearce
First Admitted: 2007, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.boyarmiller.com/attorneybios/andrew-pearce/
- Texas Super Lawyer (2020)
- Houstonia Magazine's Top Lawyer (2017-2020)
- HBA President's Award recipient (2012)
- Andrew received a Bachelor of Journalism from the University of Texas at Austin, 1995
- HBA Houston Lawyer Committee (2018-2019) HBA Continuing Legal Education Committee (2018-2019)HBA Litigation Section Chair (2018-2019) South Texas College of Law Houston Alumni Association Board of Directors (2019) HBA 2019 Civil/Appellate Bench Bar Conference Committee Member HBA Litigation Section Chair Elect (2017-2018) HBA Litigation Section Treasurer (2016-2017) HBA John J. Eikenburg Law Week Fun Run Co-Chair (2012-2013) and Committee Member (2010-2017) HBA Habitat for Humanity Committee Member (2013-2014) South Texas College of Law Houston Varsity Moot Court Program, Advocacy Adjunct, 2019
Last Updated: 5/15/2022