Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Houston, TX
As a compassionate personal injury attorney at Blizzard Law, PLLC, Anna Greenberg understands how injuries from medical devices can devastate several areas of an individual’s life and cause innumerable challenges. She takes burdens from those injured due to the negligent and reckless actions of others and offers them fresh hope.
Authorized to practice law in Texas since 2014, Ms. Greenberg has extensive experience handling cases related to dangerous products, including pharmaceutical drugs, inferior vena cava (IVC) filters, talcum powder and other medical devices and products. She also assists clients across the nation who are victims of sexual assault. Ms. Greenberg recently obtained a record-breaking verdict of $44 million in Harris County for her client, which is believed to be the largest amount awarded in a sexual assault suit against a major hotel chain.
After completing her Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology from The University of Texas at Austin in 2010, Ms. Greenberg attended Baylor Law School and obtained her Juris Doctor degree in 2014. She worked as a legal intern at Texas Civil Rights Project in Austin, Texas, and as an associate at another personal injury firm in Houston for five years before joining Blizzard Law, PLLC in 2018.
Committed to maintaining connections with the legal community and her colleagues, Ms. Greenberg holds active memberships in many professional organizations, including the Houston Young Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice, the Texas Trial Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association, the Houston Bar Association and the Houston Trial Lawyers Association.
Well-known for her trial experience and strategic planning, Ms. Greenberg was listed on The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 list. She is a fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America, a trial lawyer honorary society. From the beginning of every case to the very end, she takes care of everything and is highly experienced in preparing cases for trial, drafting motions and representing clients in court.
An articulate speaker, Ms. Greenberg has delivered lectures at many seminars and professional organizations such as the American Association for Justice.
- 50%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 50%Personal Injury - Products: Plaintiff
Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Brain Injury, Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff, Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2022
About Anna Greenberg
First Admitted: 2014, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.blizzardlaw.com/attorneys/anna-greenberg/
- The National Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40
- State of Texas, 2014
- Member, Diversity Law Institute
- Member, Trial Law Institute
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A. in Psychology, 2010
- Panel member speaking about sex trafficking litigation against major hotel chains across the nation. , Speaker, Sex Trafficking: Hotels, Harris Martin's MDL Conference, 2020
- Panel member speaking about sex trafficking litigation against major hotel chains across the nation. , Speaker, Sex Trafficking Litigation, Harris Martin's MDL Conference, 2019
- Verdict of $44 million in Harris County for client who was sexually assaulted at the Hilton in downtown Houston, Texas. , 2021
- Verdict of $107,000 in federal court in Arkansas for trucking accident victim. , 2018
- Verdict for $550,000 in Harris County for medmal client who was partially blinded during a cosmetic surgery. , 2019
- Blizzard Law PLLC is representing a sexual abuse victim against Rice University in a lawsuit filed out of Harris Co… https://t.co/lfklknu6eD
- WATCH: Anna Greenberg discuss lawsuit filed against @RiceUniversity and its former piano teacher for child sexual a… https://t.co/JI7UBOCQ6w
- Resident compensation if health declines due to unvaccinated workers’ exposure? https://t.co/gAO5UipGS0 #law… https://t.co/QTo3o6YQSN
- Hear Attorney Ed Blizzard speak about record $44 million verdict against Hilton Management LLC https://t.co/VprMsPvNo2
- Big win for Blizzard Law, PLLC and our client, a victim of sexual assault. It was an honor to fight for her. Justic… https://t.co/aCZmCiN1Ez
Last Updated: 5/15/2022