Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Houston, TX
Focusing his practice on personal injury and wrongful death litigation, Ben Bireley is an attorney at Arnold & Itkin. From the firm's office in Houston, Texas, he provides representation to clients throughout the state. Admitted to practice before all Texas state courts since 2010, Mr. Bireley is also admitted to practice in Pennsylvania, Louisiana, Missouri and New Mexico.
Mr. Bireley's client base is made up of people who have incurred economic and noneconomic losses due to the negligence or recklessness of other parties. The types of cases that he has handled have included maritime injuries governed by the federal Jones Act, industrial workplace accidents, defective pharmaceutical products, and truck and other motor vehicle crashes. During his distinguished career, Mr. Bireley has been able to obtain millions of dollars in compensation for his plaintiff clients, through both jury awards and settlements that he has negotiated out of court with defendants and their insurance companies. His successful track record along with his high degree of ethics have caught the attention of his fellow professionals, and they have awarded him a "Superb" peer-review rating through Avvo. In addition, Mr. Bireley has been named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 and has received other recognition as well.
As an undergraduate, Mr. Bireley attended Boston College, where he majored in political science and government studies and received a Bachelor of Arts in 2005. He then went on to pursue his legal education at The University of Texas at Austin School of Law, and he was the chief articles editor for the Texas Law Review before being awarded his Juris Doctor and being inducted into the Order of the Coif in 2010.
- 80%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 10%Business Litigation
- 10%Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2019 - 2022
About Ben Bireley
First Admitted: 2011, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.arnolditkin.com/meet-our-attorneys/ben-bireley/
Pro bono/Community Service
- St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Houston
- Fellow - Texas Bar Foundation
- Premier Attorney - National Academy of Jurisprudence
- Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ (2019-2020)
- Expert Network Distinguished© Lawyer
- Top 10 Plaintiff's Personal Injury Attorney by Attorney & Practice Magazine (2018)
- 10 Best Attorneys by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys (2017-2018)
- Top 40 Under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers (2019-2020)
- Texas,Pennsylvania, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico
- Boston College
- A woman suffered serious back and neck injuries when an 18-wheeler made a dangerous turn and totaled her vehicle. https://t.co/QJqrtwWD3b
- A father and son were broken down on the side of the highway when an 18-wheeler plowed into their vehicle. https://t.co/G1IGFd1clr
- An improperly attached U-Haul trailer disconnected from the driver’s vehicle causing a serious accident. https://t.co/EQK70Fr1XX
- @BillySm89570841 Hello, Billy. We are very sorry to hear this. Please call us at 888-228-9930 if we can help you.
- @kansasgoat Hello, Glenn. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please give our office a call at 888-228-9930… https://t.co/kFe3sij31F
Last Updated: 5/15/2022