Caj D. Boatright
Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Houston, TX
Selected to Rising Stars: 2005 - 2006, 2015 - 2016
As an attorney at Arnold & Itkin LLP, Caj D. Boatright is dedicated to representing clients in Houston, Texas. He focuses his practice on handling catastrophic personal injury cases and commercial disputes.
After graduating cum laude with degrees in history and political science from Southwestern University, Mr. Boatright earned his law degree from The University of Texas at Austin School of Law in 2002.
Physical injuries affect much more than just the body. People who suffer a catastrophic event are often emotionally shaken and face mounting medical bills. For the better part of his career, Mr. Boatright has been protecting the rights of the injured in state and federal courts. He aggressively pursues compensation, negotiating settlements when possible and taking negligent parties to court when necessary.
Among his successes, Mr. Boatright represented a boat captain who was injured while tending to his crew as their vessel sank at sea. Just one year after the accident, Mr. Boatright secured a $3 million settlement. He also recovered a $1.9 million award for a chemical plant worker who suffered head and neck injuries when old equipment fell on him.
For these and other achievements, Mr. Boatright has been invited to join the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum; he has an Avvo "Superb" rating; and H-Texas Magazine honored him as a Top Professional on the Fast Track.
Mr. Boatright was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 2002. When he is not at his practice, he enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife and three children.
- 80%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
- 20%Business Litigation
Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Wrongful Death, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2005 - 2006, 2015 - 2016
About Caj D. Boatright
First Admitted: 2002, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.arnolditkin.com/meet-our-attorneys/caj-boatright...
- State Bar of Pennsylvania
- State Bar of Texas
- $2.8 Million Award Won for Worker with a Broken Ankle
- $1.7 Million Jury Verdict for Victim of Helicopter Accident
- $650,000 for Injured Jones Act Seaman
- $3 Million Settlement for Injured Boat Captain
- $1.7 Million Recovered After Fuel Gas Header Explosion
- $1 Million Settlement for Severely Injured Apartment Resident
- $1.9 Million Won on Behalf of Injured Plant Worker
- $1.45M Settlement Won for Injured Offshore Worker
Pro bono/Community Service
- Kingwood United Methodist Church, Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, Member
- "Top Lawyers for the People" by H Texas Magazine
- "Top Professional on the Fast Track" by H Texas Magazine
- "Top 100 Trial Lawyers" - National Trial Lawyers
- Best Lawyers® for Admiralty and Maritime Law, 2018
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, Member
- Best Lawyers® for Admiralty and Maritime Law , 2017
- Southwestern University in Georgetown, Texas, Honors: cum laude, with Honors, Majors: History and Political Science
- Sweetwater High School
- A woman suffered serious back and neck injuries when an 18-wheeler made a dangerous turn and totaled her vehicle. https://t.co/QJqrtwWD3b
- A father and son were broken down on the side of the highway when an 18-wheeler plowed into their vehicle. https://t.co/G1IGFd1clr
- An improperly attached U-Haul trailer disconnected from the driver’s vehicle causing a serious accident. https://t.co/EQK70Fr1XX
- @BillySm89570841 Hello, Billy. We are very sorry to hear this. Please call us at 888-228-9930 if we can help you.
- @kansasgoat Hello, Glenn. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please give our office a call at 888-228-9930… https://t.co/kFe3sij31F
Last Updated: 5/15/2022