Charles T. Ganz
Top rated Criminal Defense attorney in Houston, TexasLaw Offices of Charles T. Ganz
As the principal of the Law Offices of Charles T. Ganz, located in Houston, Texas, Charles T. Ganz focuses his practice on criminal defense, representing clients throughout the state. In addition to general criminal defense matters, Mr. Ganz devotes a substantial amount of his time to defending clients who have been charged with driving under the influence.
Mr. Ganz received his Bachelor of Business Administration in business administration and management from Texas A&M University in 2001. That same year, he received a Certificate in International Business from the Lowry Mays College & Graduate School of Business, now known as Mays Business School. Mr. Ganz then attended South Texas College of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctor in 2004. Admitted to practice in Texas in 2004, he spent more than eight years as a criminal defense lawyer at a Houston-based firm before opening the Law Offices of Charles T. Ganz in 2013.
Over the course of his career, Mr. Ganz has been an active participant in the National College for DUI Defense, Inc., the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, the Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He is also a member of the Texas Young Lawyers Association. In 2009, Mr. Ganz was recognized by H-Texas Magazine in its list of “Top Lawyers for the People,” and in 2005, 2006 and 2009, he was named to that publication's list of "Professionals on the Fast Track."
As an alumnus of Texas A&M University, Mr. Ganz remains involved with his alma mater. He is a member in good standing of the Texas Aggie Bar Association and the Association of Former Students of Texas A&M University. Mr. Ganz also contributes his time to the 12th Man Foundation.
Practice areasCriminal Defense, Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
Arrest & Arraignment, Assault & Battery, Criminal Domestic Violence, Criminal Fraud, Criminal Law, DUI/DWI, Drug & Alcohol Violations, Expungement, Felony, Misdemeanor, Motor Vehicle Offenses, Murder, Probation, Sex Offenses, Theft
- 70% Criminal Defense
- 30% Criminal Defense: DUI/DWI
First Admitted: 2004, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.ganzdefenselaw.com/attorney/charles-t-ganz/
- Texas, 2004
- Harris County Criminal Defense Organization
- Texas Aggie Bar Association
- Alumnus of Texas A&M University
- Member, Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Member, Association of Former Students of Texas A&M University
- Certificate, International Business, Lowry Mays College & Graduate School of Business, Mays Business School
- Texas A&M University, B.B.A, in Business Administration and Management, 2001
- H-Texas Magazine in its list of “Top Lawyers for the People”, 2014
- , Martindale Platinum Client Champion, Martindale Hubbard, 2023
- , Texas Super Lawyer, Texas Monthly Magazine, 2022
- "Professionals on the Fast Track", 2005 - 2006
- "Professionals on the Fast Track", 2009
Office location for Charles T. Ganz
5300 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77007
- Super Lawyers: 2022 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2008, 2010 - 2012, 2014 - 2018