Dax F. Garza
Top Rated Products Liability Attorney in Houston, TX
A personal injury case involving a serious accident often requires litigation and many times a trial. Dax F. Garza is certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization as one of a very small percentage of Texas lawyers to be Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, and is proud to have been selected a Texas Super Lawyer for 10 consecutive years. Mr. Garza has handled serious injury cases throughout his legal career. He has successfully represented clients against large pharmaceutical companies, maritime employers, trucking companies, insurance companies, and other parties responsible for injuries. He is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, The Texas Association of Civil Trial and Appellate Specialists (TACTAS), and is Past-Chair of The Texas Trial Lawyers Association Board of Advocates, and Past-President of the Houston Trial Lawyers Association.
About Dax F. Garza
First Admitted: 2001, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.daxgarzalaw.com/lawyers/dax-f-garza/
Pro bono/Community Service
- Veterans Legal Clinic, Volunteer, Houston Bar Association
- Mr. Garza has been admitted to practice in The United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, The United States Ninth Court of Appeals, The United States District Court in the Southern District of Texas, and is licensed to practice law in all state courts in Texas.
- Mr. Garzas is one of only 7,000 of the 70,000 Texas personal injury lawyers who are Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association (TTLA), Board of Advocates, Past-Chair
- Texas Association of Civil Trial and Appellate Specialists (TACTAS)
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association (HTLA), Past-President
- Houston Bar Association
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Mr. Garza has been admitted to practice in the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, The United States Ninth Court of Appeals, The United States District Court in the Southern District of Texas, and is licensed to practice law in all state courts in Texas
- Member of The College of The State Bar of Texas. The State Bar of Texas recognizes this organization as “an honorary society of lawyers who are among the best trained attorneys in Texas. Members are qualified attorneys who are interested in both high ethical standards and improved training for all Texas attorneys.”
- Member of the The Million Dollar Advocates Forum and The Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Certification by The Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum recognizes the accomplishments of trial attorneys for their ability to secure awards for their clients in excess of two million dollars.
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2012 to the Present
- South Texas College of Law, Juris Doctorate.
- The University of Texas at Austin
Last Updated: 5/15/2022