Ellie P. Natenberg
Top rated family law attorney in Houston, TexasFullenweider Wilhite, P.C.
Ellie P. Natenberg is an associate attorney at Fullenweider Wilhite in Houston, Texas. Ms. Natenberg focuses her practice on family law, representing clients in Houston and Austin. She handles cases involving divorce, adoptions, appeals, child support, enforcement of court orders, parental rights, premarital agreements, post-marital agreements, property characterization, property division and property valuation.
Ms. Natenberg has over a decade of legal experience and is board-certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Over the course of her career, she has represented clients in many complex family law matters at the trial and appellate levels. Her work has earned her recognition by Houstonia magazine, who named her a “Top Lawyer in Houston” in 2017.
A valuable contributor to her legal community, Ms. Natenberg has lectured for organizations, including the State Bar of Texas, the Texas Center for the Judiciary and the Burta Rhoads Raborn Family Law American Inn of Court. She has also authored articles on family law issues for professional publications.
Active in the Houston Bar Association, Ms. Natenberg belongs to the organization’s Family Law Section and Appellate Practice Section. She is a member of the State Bar of Texas Family Law Section, the Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists, the Gulf Coast Family Law Specialists, and Burta Rhoads Raborn Family Law American Inn of Court and the Iranian American Bar Association.
After graduating from the University of Texas at Austin with a bachelor’s degree, Ms. Natenberg earned her law degree from the University of Houston Law Center. She holds a license to practice law before all Texas state courts.
Practice areasFamily law, Appellate
Adoption, Alimony & spousal support, Child support, Custody & visitation, Dissolution, Divorce, Domestic violence, Name change, Paternity, Prenuptial agreements, Marital property, Mediation & collaborative law, Same sex family law, Father's rights, Appeals
- 90% Family law
- 10% Appellate
First Admitted: 2006, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.fullenweider.com/attorneys/ellie-natenberg/
- Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Member of the Burta Rhoads Raybom Inns of Court
- Iranian Amencan Bar Assodation (Founding President of the Houston Chapter)
- Houston Bar Association Member--Family Law and Appellate Law Sections Burta Rhoads Rayborn Inns of Court--Member since 2013
- Texas, 2006
- Successfully defended real property rights and easement rights in Mike Boulanger v. Waste Management of Texas in the appellate and Texas Supreme Court; 01-10-01002-Cv and 13-0313
- Eileen Dolgener v. Steven Dolgener; 01-17-00490-CV
- Successfully defended various pre and post-trial procedural issues as well as the parties’ court-ordered property division in In the Interest of A.T., N.T., and B.T., Children; 05-16-00539-CV
- Successfully defended the enforceability and finality of the parties’ marital property division as contained in their mediated settlement agreement in In the Matter of the Marriage of Mary Diane Atherton and Richard Atherton; 14-17-00601-CV
- Obtained a favorable verdict on behalf of custodial parent seeking modification of geographic restriction to allow relocation overseas; First chaired a jury trial and obtained a defense verdict in contract dispute; Obtained summary judgment in property dispute and defended the judgment before the Houston Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of Texas
- Named a Rising Star by Texas Super Lawyers (a Thomson Reuters company) as published in Texas Monthly and Texas Super Lawyers magazines (2010, 2016-2019)
- Named a Houston Magazine Top Lawyer in Houston (2017)
- B.A., with honors, The University of Texas, 2002
- Contempt Enforcement “Trial Demonstration”—co-presenter at the 2013 Advanced Family Law Course in San Antonio, Texas; Property Basics—co-presenter at the 2013 Half Moon Continuing Legal Education Seminar in Houston, Texas; ‘Til Death Do Us Part?: Child Support Enforcement after Death—co-presenter at the Burta Rhoads Rayborn Inns of Court; Child Support: It’s Only Income if You Can Find It—Advanced Family Law Course, State Bar of Texas, San Antonio, Texas 2011, Co-author
- Child Support: It’s Only Income if You Can Find It, Co-Author, 2011 Annual Advanced Family Law Course
- Contempt Trial Demonstration, 2014 Winter Regional B Conference – Texas Center for the Judiciary
- Contempt Trial Demonstration, 2013 Advanced Family Law Course
- What Would You Do: The Ethics & Legality of Invasions of Privacy, Co-presenter at the Burta Rhoads Rayborn Family Law American Inn of Court, October 16, 2017
Office location for Ellie P. Natenberg
515 Post Oak Blvd
Houston, TX 77027
- Super Lawyers: 2020 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2010, 2016 - 2020